Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

These products are really working you can search on net just goto this...
A MYSTERIOUS KUND Have you ever thought about the ancient stories, places, and characters mentioned in it that we were grown up listening to exist or not? Or were they just...
Women Education Women, one of the most beautiful beings to exist in this world. Throughout the history, women have always faced discrimination and difficulties. History is...
Hi everyone!  I recently joint here. I am a civil Service aspirant struggling from past two years to crack civil services.  I have a habit of writing as a hobby,...
My question is- do you know someone that keeps changing his stance according to situation? Ganga gaye to Gangadas and as soon as reached to the bank of Yamuna they transform into...
Many of our leaders have been saying this and when we look at history , it shows clearly how unpatriotic our previous leaders were and for that matter many of them continue to...
Today is birthday of actor, producer, director, and one of the best one commedian of Bollywood, Write few words about this great commedian. Happy Birthday Mehmood sir
Hello, I got my first cheque from boddunan last week. I take this opportunity to thank boddunan team and all the members of boddunan for helping me getting this. I have...
Hello Guys ! I submit articles on various topics. But, i would request you all to visit, Browse articles > Education > Animation and 3D design and almost all the...
Can you all see this night a sky full of stars and a moon just viewing you from far behind ?. Most of you including me like sunrise before quarantine but trust me this time has...
If a person is getting more than a double salary in gulf but need to stay alone, Should he move to gulf countries ?? I think NO. what do you think?
THESE DAYS CINEMA IS UPTO REACH OF EVERY HUMAN BEING OF CITIES AS WELL AS VILLAGES AND REMOTE AREAS  BOLLYWOOD IS GIVING US EXCELLENT MOVIES YEAR BY YEAR ,THIS IS MY CHOICE...
What would you for this poll http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/3891-my-poll.html
Hey we really loved the polls section.....but we are not having any questions to vote for.......please do something,
NASA rocket blasted in 5 seconds after launching -   Japan: Did you check technology ? NASA: yes
This has been going on since a few days now, either I am unable to post since the page goes haywire after I have typed out a long post or else there are multiple posts at the...
                      One chance          One chance is a tale who are actually waiting for...
Hi Friends,  Hope you are doing well.  My Name is Rashmi. A new aspiring writer. I am here to share my writings and hope you all will like and guide me whenever I...
Recipes We offer homemade recipes for both you and your friends and family, as well as recipes for large restaurant operations. We have the perfect recipes for every skill...
Well to start with, generic medicines are pharmaceutical drugs that has same chemical composition as the medicines which were earlier protected by chemical patents. But that is...