Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

"China has deployed a large number of troops on the eastern border of Ladakh and the northern border," said Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane. The Chief of Army Staff...
What to say.. I am so so happy... :lol: :laugh: I joined here just few days before.. and i was not able to log in here everyday.. :( But i came here whenever...
  When I went through the write up , I couldn't stop laughing because every single point is so true, most e Indians tend to stand out like sore thumb, while visiting...
It is a reminder for members which come at 10 PM on weekends (esp Sunday) click at articles and reach in top 5 on weekly leader board. While it is perfectly alright if you post...
How to Achieve Happiness in Your Everyday Life. You know what they say, "happiness is a state of mind." But how do you get there? It doesn't happen overnight. It's a process...
I have request to all members, at the moment we can see user poezhang posting spam content into many old threads. Even if you see such old threads being brought up by this...
How to Grow Your Blog's Readership: Since acquiring an audience is one of the most challenging components of success, if you write, you definitely give significant thought to...
Last week 8 to 16 Jul 17 My name was in weekly leader board but price money not added?
On 6th June my name was announced on the payment list. I have furnished all the bank details. I have not received any payment. Status shows it is sent/published. Kindly look into...
eAstroHelp is India's leading website for Astrology-based resources. The Company aims at promoting ancient occult science from India across the...
Each day our investigators examine the business sectors universe and picked the best force stocks to purchase today. The stocks are suggested from a more extensive rundown of...
Please suggest the best Hill Station for family to visit in India:   1. Shimla 2. Mussorrie 3. Dharamshala 4. Kufri 5. Chail 6. Manali
This is a humorous fact.  The court ordered in divorce case that items be divided equally. The husband implemented the order literally cutting every item- sofa, car in...
Method 1.  1. Open Steam. This application resembles a white piece of machinery on a blue background. 2. Log into Steam if prompted. Type in your account name and...
Hello everyone, New member to this forum. I'm trying to edit my profile but it shows an error with the check-out failed message. What do I do?
The Queen Of Tragedy. Today we will talk about such a beautiful actress who should be there for unmatched and vigilant performance, whenever she was seen on screen, she was seen...
ASPIRIN tablets can remove acne and pimples problems, know it's all benefits Sometimes, being exposed to dust for a long time, causes dirt on our skin, causing pimples and acne...
I wish all a very happy and prosperous Diwali 2015 to all forum members writers and readers. May we all prosper and do well in our lives. Greetings and regards to your family...
Finally I reached 1025 cash credits. :laugh: man o man....so much work, so much rejections and so much time...... :dry: Finally It paid of :woohoo: and for the past one...