Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Tajweed is the science of proper pronunciation of Arabic letters when reading the Quran. It is important to learn and read Quran with tajweed in order to correctly...
Family- This is not just a word we can feel it by the word as everyone in this world is attached to their families. In this pandemic situation, we can understand it better as we...
A legal warning about the negative effects of smoking is placed on every pack of cigarettes. But people still smoke. Most people link smoking to lung cancer and other diseases,...
I have not received any payment from boddunan. Besides my name, there is an icon which appears only if payment is sent. I have not yet received any email from boddunan asking for...
Hi Everybody, I am planning to take a smartphone which has good battery & performance. Which Android Phone would you suggest within the range of 10000? Presently I am using...
Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE...
Look at this image. What do you think about it.   Usually when you look at it seems like a...
Hello everyone...! Mother's Day is coming tomorrow. Thought I would start a new thread that we can use to help get some creative juices inspiration for Mother's Day and...
In India the word "Jugaad" (temporary solution) is not unknown. Since childhood we have done so many Jugaad, whether it is for our playing purpose or at home, even at our work...
My New Year Wish I shall be able to make the list of top 10 every week
Hey everyone, my name is Akshat Chopra and I’m from Delhi. I’m a 4th-year student of Bachelors in Physiotherapy at the University of Delhi. My hobbies are playing video...
I got my first cheque from boddunan worth Rs1010. It just take less than 1 month and Main important thing ai I ahve not spend a lot of time there. I just post my referal...
An enormous volcanic ejection in Tonga that set off tidal wave waves around the Pacific caused "critical harm" to the island country's capital and covered it in dust, however the...
What will you buy A.  Mustang  B. Lamborghini C. Ferrari D. Supra 
हम आज बात करने जा रहे हैं, उस अभिनेता की जो नवाब खानदान से ताल्लुक रखते हैं, जी हां आपने सही समझा है हम हिंदी के प्रसिद्ध अभिनेता सैफ अली खान पटौदी की बात कर रहे हैं ये भारतीय...
My suggestion to admin is to give point to the recipient in place of the one who hit the like button. Some of my posts which I do not think the worth a 'Like' are being liked by...
The payment list shows my name. However, I have not received any email asking for bank details. How long is it going to take? Should I send the bank details through 'Contact Us'...
Nowadays, celebrities are becoming the show peices for any magazines or websites to get the publicity. I don't know why they have targetted MJ this much. Everyday they are...
In this era of Facebook and Instagram where people are hiding behind filters and serving something totally different than reality the importance of self-love, self-care and...
Based on correlating multiple data sources RAINN (rape, abuse and Incest National Network ) estimates that for every 1,000 rapes, 384 are reported to police , 57 result in an...