Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The Acai Berry The acai berry is the fruit of the Acai palm, which is a native tree in South and Central America. The fruit, acai berry, has had lots of publicity recently as a...
Hi, after my recovery here, i found some things happened anonymously. Many sections are not active as before. Article submission,revenue sharing are some prominent work area of...
Hi, Please introduce SMS alerts on our site.So that the peoples get their status on their mobile. For Eg: If the user registered his number on this site means,then he can get...
My account was inoperative for a very long time but now I want to start again. I want to submit articles but am not able to do so. A message is displayed saying you are not...
Your I.P. Address Can Be Troublesome By- Surya Pratap   IP (Internet Protocol) address, is a specific address which identifies a device in internet,...do you know this...
I'm posting the validation letter i got fron boddunan within 10 days from updating my payment profile. I'm posting this for new members who want to know the process in boddunan...
The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered a lot of people with financial, mental and health issues. Whether you’re a school going kid or a student pursuing his master’s, both of you...
I am not able to save or submit article. I have tried it many times and every time I do it I get this message "Empty solution not allowed". Editors kindly look into the matter.
Covid Prophylactic Manoeuvre           “ Ultimately, the greatest lesson that COVID-19 can teach humanity is that we are all in this together.” The...
Well, i think that if there is such situation made by the senior admin from where we will get our payment through online money transfer to our bank account it will be a great...
Hey all! I am new to this site. Hoping to have a fun, engaging and SEO friendly journey ahead (haha)!  If I had to describe myself in one word, it would be 'Potterhead'....
Q. River Ravi flows in which state? A. Liquid. For...
If you're looking for an online ayurvedic shop, then you've come to the right place. At our shop,[url="https://indiaayurvedaonline.com/url]indiaayurvedaonline[/url] you can...
In today's post, we are going to talk about those 4 big films of the world which have flopped only because of the hero, so let's see. 4. Akshay Kumar:- credit: third party...
Ek raat ki baat hai Us raat tezz barish ho rhi thi ,mai apna chata liye apne ghar ki or ja rhi thi ………[mai chl rhi thi] chlte chlte mai achanak rukh gyi kyu ki muze aisa lga...
I am using face book and twitter, I want to use Hindi at these social networking site. Any one please tell me how I can do it.
Can't post my article...pls help. After submitting, when I try to visit my article, it says 404 not found.
I need to use a simple phrase or word for 'intentional crashing of play or a stage performance by trouble mongers' Any suggestions please???  
Top 5 Reasons Which Will Make You Proud Of INDIA  By- Surya Pratap    INDIA is well known for its prosperity and large diversity. But also here are some...
I'm happy to say that i got my first cheque from boddunan. :woohoo: I got it in my hands just few hours ago and i rushed to here to share my happiness. Thanks to boddunan...