Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Two or three years ago there was a reality serial on the television showing persons speaking out experiences of their past life under hypnotism. It was interesting to watch those...
I am a little curious to know when do I get to see my submitted articles after they are approved. I clicked my approved article link, but it takes me to 404: Error! page. Is...
Well, I am planning to purchase 5 desktops for my small office. Now I don't know or have no experience of whether to go for All-in-one desktops or old tower desktops. My...
Wondering if you all use any tool to check your articles for duplicate content before submitting them for review and publication. If you do so, what do you use? If you don't,...
I was going through some of the published articles here and wondered what sites do you refer to pick an image from. I understand we should use images that are copyright free and...
Today is Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel's birthday. This is day we remeber with pride this great hero and first Deputy P.M. and Home minister. He played major role in uniting the...
Indira Gandhi was assassinated on this day. She was iron lady of India. Let us pay her homage....
I am stuck with some thoughts again. We all write and publish so many articles on Boddunan and I am sure we all care to read them quite often. Since I joined Boddunan writing...
We are told that an iron statue will be built in Gujarat - the statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel; that this statue will be the tallest statue in the world; that it will be...
Hearty warm wishes to all members of Boddunan on the occasion of Deepawali. I take this opportunity to wish everyone here a very Happy Deepawali. I hope you all enjoyed a...
Visit any government hospital. You will know that the health care is poor. Wards are dirty and overcrowded. In some places you will see two patients lying in one bed. The rich...
If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have...
Potato, onion are costly than apple. So eat apple. This is a common word in market now. What do you think?
Due to the late departure of rains the winter seems to have arrived early. We are already feeling the bite of the cold weather. I'm afraid this year the winter may be more...
In spite of efforts made by different quarters, environmental awareness among the people is India is much less than satisfactory. They are seen dumping garbage on the road,...
Hiiii So finally I am going to north.. B) Hope now I will able to see snow fall which I always wished.. Going there in December. So if anyone can suggest few exciting...
It has been told that most of life's greatest lessons are leraned through pain - How true those words are since nothing makes as much impact as pain... {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Edited
Today is birthday of Pt Nehru- architect of modern India. This day is also celebrated as children's day. The children are still working in factories and restaurants in very...
Hello all, I have one question all for you. Do you think online shopping in India is gain popularity? As you know shopping on the web is really great experience for...