Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have noted that members are not posting enough new threads. The same old threads in the forum are going on and on. Members are requested to posts more new fresh topics. :cheer:
Friends when we see the colour red, the first idea that comes to our mind is danger. If red is danger than why do we represent our love with red. I am confused. :silly:
Amazing to know that through sleeping you may increase your health...... http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20459221,00.html
I know that much has been written about the topic earlier too, but I did find that some remedies given here are not very well known and are as easy to apply as they are...
Kejriwal has gone on a 10 day dharna in Delhi, blocking traffic and shutting down the major Metro stations. This may be his way of reforming the economy but isn't he going...
What is your way to relax your mind. I go for a walk for relaxing my retired minds... What about you.
For a better life you need to fight against depression, Looks out these tips. http://www.webmd.com/depression/features/natural-treatments
Cryptozoology is the study of unknown or unexplained animals that have been reported but not yet accepted by science. In the Himalayas there is the report of a large king kong...
What do you enjoy doing the most on the internet? For me it is Boddunan, Facebook, watching videos on YouTube and downloading torrents.
Working for long hours in front of your computer can take a toll on your neck and back in the long run. I believe most of us on this platform spend their time writing articles. I...
I have been interested in the paranormal ever since I was a kid. I enjoy reading about ghosts, UFOs, aliens, cryptids, future predictions etc. Let us share our paranormal...
We must use these 10 things in limit otherwise it will kill your sex life. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-surprising-foods-kill-sex-life-013313694.html
These days crimes against women and female children are high. Groping and rapes are common. Therefore one can say that females should be taught about sex at an early age so that...
Have you ever wondered why you don't get any news updates from the Russian region on TV channels or in the newspapers? When was the last time we got news of any major incident in...
what are the way you are using to celebrate republic day. Please share it...... Happy Republic Day to all Boddunan Member...... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10980]}
It is said that a woman understands another woman better. If that is the case why is it that married women and their mother in laws are usually enemies in our country? I am yet...
I logged into my FB account after several days and was browsing my profile randomly and was surprised to find myself following a number of groups I have absolutely no interest...
There are traits in people that appeal to us and there are also traits that irritate us. I find the trait of self-praising and unnecessary rude behavior a turn off. I like the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10983]} Chanakya, in his book  Chanakya Neeti states, an enemy should be wiped off, not just by killing. After killing, enemy's body should be...
Everybody comes upon a dominating person in life whether it be a dominating boss, spouse, parent, colleague or friend. Some people bear with this for fear of staining the...