Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It has constantly being heard in news for past few days that consuming the seasonal litchi fruit can be fatal as it contains some kind of virus which is causing deaths. Do you...
Tomorrow is Father's Day. I believe everyone knows well about this. Tomorrow is to honour fathers and celebrate fatherhood. For every child, his/her father is a super hero. This...
Why should we shy away from recognizing our own greatness? We the Indians , never see or recognize our own greatness and our contribution to the world,until a celebrity endorses...
I was literally disappointed of not being active in this forum for last 15 days. On 13 th of this month, at Puri there was Snan Purnima (Bath festival)of Lord Trinity...
Here is a collection of chilling photos of Terrorism of Iraqi...
Hi, While submitting one of my articles today, I tried to link it with a related article of mine that too is posted on Boddunan. But, to my surprise there was no provision for...
Hello friends its been long time I have been to this site. I always wanted to participate in the discussions but due to lack of time and increasing work I could not be here from...
The new government has announced upward revision in Railway passenger fares by 14.2% and freight charges by 6.5%. Were not they who protested the loudest when UPA would increase...
I am sure most of us must be aware of this famous proverb "a smile is a curve that makes everything straight" , but I guess in Indian culture this proverb doesn't fit...
It is possible that seven South American teams Brazil,Mexico,Argentina, Chile,Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador likely to make to the last sixteen and World Champion Spain out who...
We come across lot of parents stating that their children have grown up to be very demanding. Such parents often claim that they have to face serious problems coping with...
A friend just shared this link: Animal Parenting Moments I found it cute..go check it out!
I see everyone payment are approved. My payment still show pending. I am new member of this site. Is this site pay or not. I collect cash by doing some activities on this site....
During 2004- 2005 by seeing Development in India and planning from Government I had a hope that India will become super power in Economy and other way in next 1 or 2...
People who care for us might often interfere into our lives. They do so out of concern. But often we come across people who are very critical, judgmental and always tries to put...
I read in a News paper due to the modernization our Child wants the things very fast. They want a girlfriend or boy friend to morrow. They want to know what is Enjoyment in...
You heard a woman’s scream, begging someone to let her go from a parked car with tinted windows. You were passing through the road. What would you do? Run towards the car and...
Your post has been deleted. we do not accept links in this forum Thanks.
Fast paced life takes a toll of your energy. Body demands, replenishing of the Spent up energies. Failure to replenish spent up energy will make you dull and robs away your...
According to sociologists and behavioral experts most men open out with a woman only when they feel comfortable and secure with them..Given below in this link are ten things a...