Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I went for shooting. After few days had passed one day my one of very close friend asked me that there are several bad signs of wrinkles, creases, crumples, fine lines and dark...
It is sad that West Bengal government is indifferent to starvation of tea workers in the state. Their condition is pitiable....
Most of the bigwigs had lost the election since only 44 survived the elections and won their seats , here is a look at how some of them have been coping after the end of their...
Cuss words could make you angry momentarily but they don't have the power to affect you. But simple words spoken by a loved one with an intention to hurt you could affect you...
Who does not know Munshi Prem Chand? When we talk of Progressive or pragativaadi Hindi literatrure, his name comes in mind first. He wrote several novels and stories depicting...
Can anyone has Idea in what way we can Flash a Mobile Phone? Is it possible to me a flash a Phone?
Day in day out, between the ruling party and the opposition parties at the Center, there are thousands of words exchanged on Secularism. Each politician wants to prove that he...
Not a single day passes without some report on rape in some part of the country. The respect for girl children, in particular, is becoming a big problem. Yet, our...
The biggest blunder today we are committing is that we are plundering the environment. And needless to say the results are disastrous. “ Take whatever Environment gives you.” is...
According to a study, antibiotics residue found in chicken samples. For details click on the link: indiatimes
I thought it might be interesting to start this thread and let everyone share his/her skills and areas of expertise. I am looking at a few objectives here (there could be more...
In U.P. now days cases of rapes, murders, extortion and communal riots are common. It seems like that the state government failed to have law and order in the state. Do you think...
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?
Well, i have seen many people that as soon as they step inside their workplace they put on their head phones and play some music and start working. For me I can't work with music...
I was a witness to this incident  that happened in a Mall.   i over heard a six-year-old quietly ask her mother for something. Suddenly, in front of the crowd, the mother...
Yesterday while reaching home i saw an accident. The person speaking in mobile phone while crossing the road. Suddenly a bus came and everything is finished with in a fraction...
I Fear the Day That Technology Will Surpass Our Human Interaction and the world will have a generation of Idiots - Einstein We are living in an age wherein a child reminds his...
Normally by the time a person reaches his or her thirties he or she would have completed their education, had a steady job for a few years , may be even got married , bought a...
This is an oft asked question in interviews by the Hiring Managers. What the employer wants to know by knowing your Hobbies? "The employer is trying to determine whether...
How is it possible? Yes it’s possible through Book reading. Books are the cheapest source of knowledge. They are the windows to the world. They take you to any place on the...