Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear Members- Here is contest #3 The rules are simple and ‘must follow with ‘no exceptions’ please.  1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from Monday to Sunday....
Real history is hardly taught to us in schools, what little is taught covers only Gandhi and Nehru and rest all are limited to single pages or paragraphs without much importance...
Dear Members, here is the much awaited GD with a difference- 1- Please post your suggestions on everything you feel is good for Boddunan Forums 2- Write as many suggestions...
It is wlcome step that a transgenderhas got appointment inTamilnadu govt. service.  It is time government ends all discrimination on basis of gender. Male female and 'other...
Hi All, We are happy to announce the second part of the group discussion contest. Young people are the future of the country. And at the same time if the experience adds,...
Hi Friends, Please Welcome our old member and new Editor: Miss. Swetha Shenoy.(the grammar mom) Also for all users, I would like to mention here that we have recently...
Hi All, This week we are starting the contest bit late so we would continue the discussion for the next week as well. Every one of us starting our life as a student...
Hi All, Lets gear up for another exiting feature on boddunan - Crosswords. Just went into past for few days, one of our most active member here, Abid, suggested a new...
Dear Members- I mentioned it in a thread post and promised to bring the GD Contest back to Boddunan forum. I am glad I am able to begin one after a long time. It is not a GD but...
It appears that we are on verge of Hindu Rashtra. Now the minorities have to leave India and settle in Pakistan if they eat beef. This is proclamation of Haryana C.M. and RSS...
Dear members- I said it yesterday in this...
The good news is- admin has agreed to bring cash rewards in forums back (Applicable 1st Sep 2015). He will soon give you details of rules, dos and don'ts. Thank You all for...
Hi All, Here is another round of group discussion contest. To know more about this contest please visit Contest & Rewards forum. This week's contest title is...
Hi All, Recently we see lot of spamming activity on forums due to the increasing user base. Hence we decided to enforce few rules on spamming. The below actions are considered...
We are happy to announce another exiting rewarding program on boddunan.com - Commenter of the Month (CoM). While considering this program, we have two thoughts come into...
Hi All, Thank you all for your wonderful support for the Group discussion contest. We have seen bit less participation from the women in this contest and hence we would like...
Hello Friends, 2 days ago,myself and maverick were discussing of refreshing our Boddunan Moderator & Editor Team. We may degrade the inactive BST members back to basic...
We have a group page on fb now. I hope every member of this site will join it today and spread the news among their Indian friends. That will help in bringing more members to...
Hi All, We are happy to announce the winner of the MoM contest for July 2009 - Vijay(user name: vijay_u). Here is the brief introduction about his contribution during the...
Hi All, Here is this week contest topic for Group Discussion: "Online dating chats have nothing to do with a search for a soul mate" To know more about this...