Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, Recently we observed that few of our members are getting phishing emails that ask to reset their passwords. These emails are an attempt to trap you and their by steal...
Hi Boddunan Active members, We are very happy to announce a new contest 'Poller of the Week (PoW)'. The member who creates quality polls, comments on other polls and vote for...
Hi All, Here is another round of group discussion contest. The topic for this round is "Is youth of India running behind Money?" Thank you Amit for sharing...
Hi Friends, Boddunan Support Team is very happy to welcome our new team members. We have promoted our Gulshan Kumar Ajmani (gkajmani) to MODERATOR and our moderator Abid...
Hi All, Another good contest is open for the people who can think creatively and put their creative thoughts on images - The logo design contest. The logo will be placed on...
Hi All, I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is "Is T20 format doing harm to the Cricket?" To know more about...
Hi All, Recently, there was a change in our discussions with so many new members get into forums and they do not know earlier culture we do have here at forums. A lot of daily...
Hi Friends, Yet another Weekly Cash Award ' Forum Supporter of the Week (FSoW)' Winning Criteria: Member who contributes significantly to the forums by: 1. Posting...
Hi All, I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is "What changes needed in our education system to create future...
Hello Everyone, We are happy to announce single point of contact for any of your queries. You can now send your email to team[at]boddunan.com so that any of our...
Hi All, We are happy to announce the winner for the month of August. Harish Jharia is the Member of the Month of August 2009. He is the all round performer in posting...
Hi All, I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is "Was Obama a right candidate for Nobel Peace Prize ?" Thanks to...
Hi All, Due to a mistake at the courier's office, the payments were returned to us. We are resending the payments again. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused in this...
Hi friends, Its time to give out our first Forum Supporter of the Week :woohoo: And the winner is "Soubhagya Das" for the week 1st Sept to 7th Sept. 2009. He...
Hi All, I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is We all know how the people suffered with the recent recession (I don't think...
Hi All, Boddunan Team is proud to announce another exiting feature - Quotes. Now you can submit your favorite quotes of your favorite persons like leaders, celebrities, social...
Hi All, Boddunan Team is pleased to introduce and welcome new moderator into the Ronark Bhardwaj. He is going to take care of the new contests and help us smoothly continue...
Hi Friends, Due to too much of quiz questions posted under polls and busy in shifting the web host. We are really sorry to be late for announcing this winner. The Poller of...
Hi All, I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is Government recently decided to divest part of the share of Government...
Hi All, Now it is time to be more creative and time to earn more money. Introducing the much awaited contest, Creative Poll of the Week (CPW). Till now you have been...