Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Friends, I would like to list the winners of every week collectively. Here is the list for the first week. Winners: 15th January 2010 - vivekm 16th January 2010...
Hello Friends, Here's the topic for this week's discussion: Do you think that "Secularism has become a tool to justify the wrongs?" As usual the winner will...
We are happy to announce the Article of the Month (AoM) contest on boddunan.com. Unlike MoM contest, this contest is purely community driven. Please find below more information...
Friends, India is totally immersed in corruption stories.2G spectrum,Adarsh Flat,CW Games etc are the recent among them. So the topic of our discussion is "How...
We would like to announce that the articles submitted in languages other than English are no longer accepted and no award will be given. Please plan your work accordingly.
Hi All, We regret to inform you that we did not receive enough revenue to cater the needs of Revenue Sharing Program for the month of April 2013. Considering the fact that...
Jumbled word : DAMRALL Hint : Name of an animal
Hello All, Back with the new topic for GD Contest this week! Since its Valentines Day today, I think the best topic that can be discussed forever without getting bored is...
Hello everybody, Here is the exiting contest what you are looking for. We are requesting you to nominate your articles as well as the articles you like the most in this topic...
Friends,after a gap here is the new topic for GD.Well Friends.All of us are in cricket fever.The ICC World Cup 2011 is getting into its second round.India was the first team to...
Hello Everyone, 5 points for forum replies is back again. Do more on forum again :) Maverick
Dear all, We were facing a server downtime starting this evening due to the technical error on our host. We are working with the hosting company to get the site to normal...
Hello, From today onwards the following changes are done in the contest. 1) As the contest is ending so soon and more members cannot participate, the hint is removed.Only...
Hello friends, I am back with a new topic for the group discussion this week! In the event of the recent Census having taken place and the alarming rate of population...
Jumbled word : AAKIHLRA
Hai Friends, India is going through different types of scalms and corruptions.To control these Anna Hazare had a hunger strike for formulating a bill.He won in his attempt. So...
Friends- I have the honor of writing posts for three top members of this site for achieving a milestone within couple of months. This includes Gulshan Ji, Chinmoy Mukherjee and...
I am pleased to announce couple of new additions to Q&A section. 1. Bounties - Need a quick and best answers to your questions or want to reward someone who help you with...
Hello All, Here are the results for the last weeks' contests: Forum Supporter of the week: Meean and Raaghavan Krishnamurthy : This time both have done extremely good...
Friends, The elections to five state assemblies Bengal,Kerala,Tamil Nad, Pndichery and Asam are over now.Looking to the results - "Is the assembly election results...