Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, Here is the list of eligible members for the month of January 2010. chinmoymukherjee Santosh Kumar Singh Lohit seth vivekm Dharanidaran Balachander...
Hello Friends, Topic for this week's discussion is: What kind of impact the reality shows such as Splitsville and Roadies etc. are playing on the psyche of today's youth?...
Dear All, We would like to let you know that the least used Reviews section is discontinued with immediate effect due to technical reasons. - Boddunan Team
Hi All, We are updating our software to meet the quality requirements as well as provide you the best experience on Boddunan. Over the next few days, you will see most of the...
Hi All, Here is the list of winners for the contests ended last week. Forum supporter of the week sajeetharan (for the post This is Longest Thread in boddunan!!) Group...
Friends, We are in the month of August which has great importance in our independence struggle.The quit India movement , Bifurcation of India and getting of independence etc...
Hi All, Boddunan is announcing another money making program for interested enthusiasts - Reviews. Now you can review your daily using mobile phone and earn few bucks into...
Hello Friends, sorry for the big gap between the last GD and new one! Here is the topic for this week's discussion, with due thanks to Santosh for suggesting this topic! (I...
I would like to thank each and everyone who contributed to this massive database of articles on boddunan.
Hello Friends, sorry for the big gap between the last GD and new one! Here is the topic for this week's discussion, With the festival of lights, Diwali, approaching in a...
Hi All, This is the continuation of the below...
Hi All, I am back with a new list of winners this time. Here we go. Forum supporter of the week: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani: For actively participated in most of the...
Hi All, Here we go with one more list of winners : Forum Supporter of the Week: Raghavan Krishna Murthy & Deepti Raghavan for his excellent initiatives to make...
Hello Friends, Today it is Children's day.So we can have a discussion on the burning issue in India. Here is the topic for this week's discussion, How child labour can...
Dear all Boddunanians I welcome you to participate with me the ceremony of my house warming on May 30th 2012 at kerala .Cherthala I request interested boddunanians to PM Me...
Hello Friends, Today it is World AIDS day.So we can have a discussion on the burning social issue . Here is the topic for this week's discussion, Should HIV positives...
I am on leave. Now Im going to enjoy my weekend at Pondicherry. Will back on monday. :woohoo: :laugh: :lol:
Hi All, Here is the Boddunan Revenue Sharing program eligible members list for the month of February 2010. ID Avtar 4096 chinmoymukherjee 5523 jasmeet singh 5212...
Hi All, Finally I came up with the winners list :) . Sorry for the delay. Week 1st March 2010 - 7th March 2010 Forum supporter of the week: Abid Areacode For the...
Hello Friends, On World Human Rights Day we can have a discussion on one of the controversial issue in India. Here is the topic for this week's discussion, ADHAR Project...