Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What is moderator, junior boarder? Are these designations of members in boddunan?
Hello friends, back with a new topic for the group discussion! I have decided to give it a twist this time and have posted a funny one, or even ridiculous, as some might call...
The topic for the above-mentioned week was: 'Old Age Home - the permanent address of our aging people? The winners are: Usha Manohar: INR 50 plus 50 points Runner...
Hi All, Here is the list of winners for the last week's contests. Group Discussion Contest...
Hi All, We are pleased to announce another contest Member of the Week. The primary requirement for entering into this contest and becoming a winner is the maximum number of...
Hi all, a new topic for discussion. Since this is February, the month that is associated with love, 14th Feb being St. Valentine's Day, the topic is related to love. Is St....
Hi All, I came to know few issues related to copy protected content and images and would like to clarify any questions related to this. Here are some faqs: Boddunan...
Hello friends, back with a new topic for discussion. Like the previous ones, I hope that this one too gets immense response and keeps the forums alive! Since the exams for...
Reorganization of boddunan team - Introduction It is my pleasure to announce that Boddunan is inviting the senior members to join our team. For the past few months boddunan...
Hi All, Boddunan introducing another exiting contest - Blogger of the Month. Create your FREE Wordpress blog on http://blognagar.com and you could win Rs.500 every month....
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program winners announcement for this month. Here we go with the latest list for the month of March 2010. 5799 Sunny...
Hello friends, Here is the topic for discussion of this week. Today is the International Women's day. A number of programs are going on rel;ated to this in various parts of...
In another thread related to reviewing of articles, there was a discussion on Weblinks section to which I had explained how it works in short. I also sought clarification from...
Hello Friends, back with another topic and hope it will be a super hit! This week's question is inspired by a movie I saw yesterday 'The Mothman Prophecies' supposed to be...
Hi All, Boddunan.com is looking for the new editorial team and would like to invite senior members of Boddunan to join the Team. If you are an active member of boddunan for...
29th March 2010 - 5th April 2010 Group Discussion Content: Topic: How to create a good blog/write a good article? Winner: Abid Areacode Runner: Gulshan Kumar...
Hi All, From the last several days, boddunan forums got a tremendous growth and many members are now active on forums. Few days ago we merged Forum Supporter Award with the...
The above-mentioned week's topic for the discussion was: Do supernatural beings exist? If so where do you think they come from? Winner: gulshan kumar ajmani Rs 50 plus 50...
Hello Friends, back with a new topic for discussion. I hope there is a good participation in this one as in the previous ones. The topic for the discussion is: Should a...
Hello friends, back with a new topic: The topic for this week's discussion is 'Old Age Home - the permanent address of our aging people? With more and more nuclear...