Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, We would like to announce the below change in article rewards that are presently being given to approved articles. Change: Removal of points Articles will no...
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Here is the list of eligible members for the last month: kdeepti 10216 5 Shares FOUZANMOHD 7413 3...
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Here is the list of eligible members for the month of May 2010: kdeepti ------------- 10798 ------ 5...
This is to inform all our respected member that we request you not to click articles and again points. It is very dishonest and bad manner of earning points. So We notice any one...
Hi All, Boddunan Team is pleased to announce our new moderator team for Boddunan forums. After a careful evaluation of the applicant profiles, history, activity and the...
Hello All, Weblinks are the most attractive way to earn easy money. All you need to do is post a link back to article, forum post or any page of boddunan.com on any other site...
Hi All, I am pleased to announce the weblinks feature. The feature allows you to earn money (Rs.5 per weblink) by posting link to a boddunan article or reviews on any other...
Hi All, We are glad to announce the new Editorial team for reviewing, editing and moderating the Articles section of Boddunan. After a thorough analysis of the applicant's...
Dear All, We have few amendments on FAQs section with regards to the inactive accounts. Please read the FAQs. http://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html ~ Boddunan Team
Hello All, I am going to announce an entirely new contest at Boddunan. It is a "CAPTION WRITING CONTEST". Brief Description It is a weekly contest. An image will...
Hi All, As boddunan is growing day by day, it is most important to have necessary hardware and resources to cater the growing traffic requirements. Hence we decided to move to...
Hi All, Welcome back to the most awaited topic of the month - Boddunan Revenue Sharing Program results. Before getting into the topic details, would like to tell you some...
Welcome to the most exiting feature of any website, the community discussion forums. Now you need not search for the places when you need any help or need any information...
A very good morning Friends.. I am here with the first caption writing contest. The entries for it should reach by Saturday 12 midnight. The results will be announced on Sunday....
Hi All, Now browse through the latest activity of all users on boddunan.com and find what your friends are doing. It could be reading an article, posting a forum post, writing...
A very good morning Friends.. I am here with the second caption writing contest. The entries for it should reach by Saturday 12 midnight. The results will be announced on...
Hi friends, We have introduced the Ranking system depending on the points earned. Below is the rank information. Platinum Member 100000 Gold Member 50000 Silver...
Hello, Here is this week's topic for group discussion. "Is Google Earth really helpful in finding out sites or location of terrorists?" Topic suggested by...
please dont approve my article. its got submitted with an error. and i am not able to delete it
A very good morning Friends.. I am here with the third caption writing contest. The entries for it should reach by Saturday 12 midnight. The results will be announced on Sunday....