Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, Now earn 5 points for every comment you post on articles. This is in addition to the already existing commentator of the month contest. So if you can give the best...
Friends, It was really a very very interesting GD with 50 replies in total.Members faught neck to neck to establish their arguments.Really nice to see this sporting spirit.Now...
Hi, Are you a new member on boddunan and needs clarification about what is boddunan and what are the various programs offered by boddunan etc? Please check out the new FAQs...
Here is the contest Caption for "best display picture contest" ""CITY LIFE"" Winners and participants will awarded with points this...
Hi Guys, We have been seeing Swetha for over a month and is helping us reviewing our articles, suggesting best practices and so on. She is most popularly known as an English...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi guys, For the past few days people are flooding my mail box and support team mail box with the request to introduce buddies/friends pages so that members can contact with...
Hi All, Its now the time to know where we are last month and how much revenue share being shared. Here are the eligible members: sajeetharan (12863 Points, 6 Shares :)...
Now there are 996 members in boddunan......and we are short of 4 members to reach 1000!!!! Well its obvious within an hour or two 1000! will be reached Advance HAPPY 1000...
Exchange rate of which date is considered for calculating revenue share?
Hi All, Now the discussions are more categorized with the newly added categories on boddunan forums. Check out the new and hot categories under the General Discussions. Any...
Here is the contest Caption for "best display picture contest" "DIWALI" Winners and participants will awarded with points this week: winner : 50...
Hi All, To encourage the user participation on community groups and their by increase the enthusiasm of the group owner, the points system is extended to the community as...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, Do you want to earn some extra income from the daily activities you are doing? Now presenting you the wonderful opportunity to make money from the polls you post, the...
Last week's GD topic "Is gloalization necessary for developing countries?" saw some good responses with some very wide ranging points being discussed. Although I was...
Hi All, We are sorry to say that all our staff has affected with the viral fever and all our services may get affected with this. Please try to postpone your article...
Here is the contest Caption for "best display picture contest" "Cartoon" Winners and participants will awarded with points this week: winner : 50...
Hi All, To prevent fake referrals we have updated the first level referral bonus structure. From now on you will get first level referral bonus upon first post made by the...