Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, We are happy to announce that a new editor joined with us. Thank you all for the overwhelming response to the invitation. Siddharth Shankar Kanungo is selected as...
Friends, Here is the result of the GD of last week. The subject was "Is it necessary to ban Lottery ?". The GD aroused much opinions and discussions among the...
Hi All, Boddunan Team is going to leave for vacation on next month to get relief from the daily work and to make few memorable moments. Few services will be effect during...
Hi All, Welcome back again to the Boddunan Revenue Sharing program results. Last month was an exiting month with lots of fun with poems, t-shirts and many more new...
Hi All, We have observed one good thing while we were on vacation regarding articles quality. We found the number of quality articles increased during this period and number...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
I would like to thank Thirukumaran for sharing the xmas special logo and appreciate his great work. :)
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, We are going to cleanup our databases and as part of it we will be deleting all rejected articles that are submitted on or before 30th Nov 2009. We request to make...
Friends, Thanks for making the last GD Ayodhya Verdict- Right or Wrong ?also a lively one. Through out the GD two persons Gulshan Kumar Ajmani and Pallavi were countering...
Hello All, We would like to announce new features on Polls. Below is the summary. 1. Poll closing date: Now you can set closing date for polls after which voting will be...
The topic for last week's GD was Has medical profession become a business or tool to earn money? And should a doctor be punished severely for negligence in treating a...
Hi All, Payments for the last month of 2009 are generated and available under Recent Payments section. Please go through them and let me know any discrepancies.
Hi All, I wish you a very happy new year to all of you!!! We all are discussing the major structural change that is going to be affected on new year - minimum payment...
As all of you eagerly looking I am happy to announce the winners of the Group Discussion Contest October 21 - October 31. Our Topic was Real politics and Indian...
Hi All, After a long time, Games feature is active on boddunan now. We are adding more new games every day and more features coming to you soon. And whats new? You can earn...
Hi All, Welcome back to the Boddunan Revenue Sharing Program. Here is the list of eligible members for October 2010 revenue share: ceeem -------------------- 7742 (3...
We are happy to announce Soubhagya Das as moderator for the newly created Daily Dose forum. Thanks Soubhagya for pro-actively taking up this task. Appreciate your help.