Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, In the process of making boddunan more robust and user friendly and at the same time gain performance and speed, we are going to upgrade our forums to the world's...
Hi All, Introducing another money making opportunity, for a short period only. Each approved question that you submit will earn you 1 cash credit. The offer valid till...
Hi All, As you see, we have modified the website layout to a new look. Please let me know your feedback.
Friends, Glad to post the results of the closed GD, the topic of which was: Is it okay for women to entrust their young children in a daycare facility and focus on their...
Hi All, We are glad to announce the automation of daily contest results. We all know that the results are posted on Awards section every week by manually posting the results....
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, First of all I would like to thank each and every one for your contribution on boddunan and making boddunan a successful website. Now we would like to invite you to...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, We have revised/relaxed the terms and conditions for Revenue Sharing program. Please find them at the below...
Friends, First of all I am sorry for this delay in publishing the result of last weeks GD.I am very busy with my official works from the start of this month and that is why I...
Hi All, We request you to add proper description to the polls. The description should give complete idea about your intention in creating the poll, what the poll is about and...
Hi All, Welcome back to the exiting revenue sharing program on boddunan. Here is the list of eligible members for the November 2010 shares. RaviPrasad------------8266 (4...
Hi All, If you have got some issue or needs an urgent clarification that you cannot find on forums, please get in touch with the moderators. The emails are as below: Me:...
Many Many apologies for delaying the results of the GD contest! The topic for the above mentioned week was: Should such enormous amounts of money be spent on such space...
We have updated the community feature. Below are few new features added. 1. Photo and video support for groups - Group members can now upload photos and videos to be shared...
THIS CONTEST IS ENDED. Hi All, We are pleased to announce another feature on boddunan and money making opportunity as well - Boddunan Quizzes. Now submit and answer...
Hi All, We are growing every day with many new members adding each hour. And with the members the number of articles are also increasing which triggers our self to invite...
Friends, The above contest was really a monologue.But the man who did it actively should be rewarded.So the winner is Gulshan Kumar Ajmaniwho is the only 50 bonus point...
Hi All, By popular demand from the members, we have introduced Email facility on boddunan through which you can contact anyone at any time. You will get notified by a...
Hi All, Welcome back to the Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Here is the eligible members list: RaviPrasad------------6347 (3 shares) sumitbe------------5303 (2...