Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

B) How to check my total points?
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan - BBL-5. Here is the topic for this episode. Travel, Tourism & Places (including its sub...
I decided to give the "voter of the day" a try. I voted on some polls. But some of them were giving me messages that the polls are now closed. That's fine. But the...
Hi All, I am sorry for delay in announcing the results, I guess you all are waiting for the post. Here are the quick results. Revenue: $125 or Rs.6625 @53/$ Revenue...
I have heard that 1000 posts gives us 500 bonus points and the same for 1000 answers. I was going through some questions here. There aren't those many questions, I guess and some...
Hi All, I am pleased to announce list of winners for BBL5. 1. Suraj 2. Rambabu 3. Kalyani 4. Suni 5. Usha 6. Sandhya 7. SmritiJha 8. Bol Bachan 9. Ram Prosad 10....
Hey, how has Ushaji jumped to number one position with such a huge lead and so many points? Any bonus or what? Please let me know, I am very curious.
Hi All, I am pleased to announce the results for Boddunan Revenue Sharing program for Jan 13. Total revenue share for the month of Jan 13: Rs.2146 (30% of $135*53) Revenue...
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan - BBL-6 Here is the topic for this episode. House & Home (including its sub categories) Respective...
Hello everyone, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program for the month of Feb 2013. This time I am not announcing result here, rather it is directly available on...
Hi All, I would like to announce the winners for BBL6 and he we go with it. 1. Suni 2. Sarala 3. Kalyani 4. Sndhya Rani 5. Usha Manohar 6. Sanjeev Gupta (special...
Hello All, This content is temporarily suspended. Continuing from the success of BBL, I am pleased to introduce another exciting contest on Boddunan - The Boddunan Top...
Hi All, Welcome back to the Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. The results for the month of March are seen on earnings page. Here is the overview. Total shares: 14 Revenue...
Hi All, I would like to thank you all for writing excellent articles throughout the month. It was pleasure reading few articles but overall it is really good experience with...
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to the boddunan revenue sharing program. Due to the shortfall in revenue and increased share for articles, we have not announced the sharing...
Hello everyone, Welcome back to the BTWC. As expected, we have seen a strong competition for the last month contest and surprisingly over 60 articles were nominated. Given a...
Hello All, Thank you for submitting wonderful articles for June as well. Here are the list of articles selected for award: Gulshan Kumar...
TO day we are running through hi-tech ultra modern civilisation on the other-hand to fulfill our ambition sometimes we also run through uncivilisation .There...
Hi All, The eligible members revenue sharing is published on earnings section. Revenue Per Share for the month of August 2013 is Rs.85 Thank you and wish you all the...
Hello Everyone, First of all thank you for writing beautiful articles, it was a pleasure reading them all. The expectation is continuously rising month-by-month as number of...