Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dynasties are not built in a day. Wait for  few years and watch new dynasties emerging from present ruling set up. All countries have dynasties operating in their politics- some less and some more. Non dynasts have also brought havoc.

vijay wrote:

Dynasties are not built in a day. Wait for  few years and watch new dynasties emerging from present ruling set up. All countries have dynasties operating in their politics- some less and some more. Non dynasts have also brought havoc.

That's why no single party should rule for more than two terms in a functional democracy. Otherwise dynasty rule and misuse of power creeps in. Moreover a strong ruling and opposition party keeps democracy in check. One stays within limit and is on toes to perform or perish. Staying too long in power corrupts anyone.

Sadly opposition in present stands hopeless for people

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Narendra Modi is a good man but his horizon is limited in all matters. His scheme of demonetization and GST have dragged the country down. Economy has slumped and he must ask what he achieved. There is gloomy forecast by the RBi on economy He is playing a dangerous game. One should not forget that Vajpayee lost when everybody expected him to win.

I too feel that no political party, family or individual should be allowed to rule the nation for more than two terms. However there are many conflicting opinions regarding demonetization and gst..Modi is not corrupt and from what I see he is a committed leader ,well ahead of the times 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/m.economictimes.com/news/economy/indicators/modi-government-had-already-put-nobel-winners-idea-into-practice/amp_articleshow/61018086.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Blind faith without accountability also needs to be controlled.

vijay wrote:

Blind faith without accountability also needs to be controlled.

I don't think anyone is showing blind Faith. People are analysing and providing evidences for what they feel. There are words of praise as well as criticism and doubts. That's how any ruling party is judged by a voter or a sensible voter. Calling a spade a spade is not blind Faith.

Spades seem to exist only on one side.

There are lots of good work being counted by this government.

PV Narsimha Rao and Vajpayeeji were efficient PMs but were not elected for second term.

Many of the program and policies by Modi government has a long term benefits and vision for country. But in short term they are having difficulties for regular people during their course of implementation. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

PV Narsimha Rao and Vajpayeeji were efficient PMs but were not elected for second term.

Many of the program and policies by Modi government has a long term benefits and vision for country. But in short term they are having difficulties for regular people during their course of implementation. 

PV Narasimha Rao who was the architect f modern India has been totally sidelined by the Congress dynasty which does not look beyond it's family ! Narendra Modi is determined and dedicated , however a nation also needs other leaders as dedicated as him , and that could be a problem in the long run for Mr Modi.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

PV Narasimha Rao who was the architect f modern India has been totally sidelined by the Congress dynasty which does not look beyond it's family ! Narendra Modi is determined and dedicated , however a nation also needs other leaders as dedicated as him , and that could be a problem in the long run for Mr Modi.

Definitely he was the architect of Modern India but Congress still continues to portray Nehru as the architect of Modern India. They can't look beyond dynasty.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.