The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have seen the owners profile on linked in. He does not appear interested in expanding the site and happy with the money the site brings him.  Some help is given by local contributor / moderator and he is fine. To say he is "busy" and having " no time" is a cruel joke on persons who write on this site. I am executive director of the biggest company heading SE Asia and uae operational and I have all the time to pursue my hobby. So where do we go from here? 

MG Singh wrote:

It does not matter whether a person in India or not. I myself am abroad. It boils down to interest, If a person is not interested, it really is the issue.

Many of the online sites are managed by NRIs so living abroad or even having migrated elsewhere cannot be a reason for non activity ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@MG- When I started this thread, I had clearly stated that the admin is very busy else where so he will give cash credit as and when possible. However, once the articles are approved the contributor is assured of his money. So keep on with your hobby...

By the way, I am not sure whether he is in India or abroad but that was my personal view. I hope you will continue with your hobby like the rest of us (I am in the same boat with you) 

@Usha- You are right but as I said above, that's my personal assumption based on his photos in FB. By the way he did not tell me about his exact location personally.

In the end- does it really matter when is the cash credit allotted as long as it's allotted and paid? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Usha- You are right but as I said above, that's my personal assumption based on his photos in FB. By the way he did not tell me about his exact location personally.

In the end- does it really matter when is the cash credit allotted as long as it's allotted and paid? 

@ Sunil, it does matter to see your article for which you take a lot of effort , get published on time and cash credited , rather than wait indefinitely not knowing what would happen? It demotivates you 

And by the way ,I am not sure who does this ? but the weekly leaders get cash credits very much on time and poll section too..is it being done automatically or by the moderators?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The owner being busy is fine.  I don't judge him, I don't even know him personally.  Maybe some old members of the Boddunan forums might remember me saying that Article section needs loads improvements even when everyone was writing articles and getting cash credit on a weekly basis. Even then I have posted suggestions to improve the article section. Make it the highlight of the website etc. If the owner is worried about the revenue from the website I can easily understand that. He wouldn't want his expenses to rise over the revenue, it's that simple. The question is, what should be done to increase revenue. Here are a few tweaks which website urgently needs that would increase the revenue.

1. Article section used to allow many lame one paragraph no quality, articles, snippets, a poem like sentences etc.and would be used to pay Rs.10, 5 etc. to such contents. That must be stopped. There should be a minimum 700 words per article requirement. 

2. There used to be many lengthy medical articles etc. which is informative, of course, but irrelevant. Because a normal user will not read it nor understand many terms if he does not have a medical background.This is not a niche article site.. so articles here should make sense to anyone reading it. Also, too lengthy articles must not be published -- no one is gonna read it. They must be well formatted under specific titles, subtitles, relevant images.

3. Home page must feauturre latest and popular articles. Home page needs to look something like this :

Screen Shot 2018 02 28 at 10.46.39 AM

Boddunan has made good progress. But for article section to thrive articles should get more exposure... emphasize the following point

Quality over quantity. Does not allow poor quality articles under any circumstances.

> Relevancy matters. Make sure the articles are relevant.

> Better exposure to articles and writers.

All other sections are automated except articles... Even the payment section is automatically updated and shows in payment section but it goes to your bank or check issued as soon as admin sanctions it.

Note- To be frank it does not make any difference to me when and what I get as cash credit once I have submitted my article. I have more than 5 approved articles pending since 12th of this month like other contributors. 

There seems to be some confusion on cash credit and publication of articles. I do not see the reason an article is not published after it is approved. Cash credit can come after 3.4.6 weeks,  it doesn't matter but once a article is approved there is no reason to hold it back.  Many times after a month article loses its topicality this refers to latest news events. 

suni51 wrote:

All other sections are automated except articles... Even the payment section is automatically updated and shows in payment section but it goes to your bank or check issued as soon as admin sanctions it.

Note- To be frank it does not make any difference to me when and what I get as cash credit once I have submitted my article. I have more than 5 approved articles pending since 12th of this month like other contributors. 

Yes I agree.  Cash credit when it is sanctioned is immaterial but publication and going live is vital. I write on 2 sites ezinearticles and wIkInut and they don't pay anything.  But exposure there is tremendous. 3 million views on wiikinut for example for me.  This played a significant part in success of my novel "Romance of The Frontier".

I agree with you, I was also on wikinut with lacs of views accumulated by sharing on sharing media but their pay rate was very low. I have deleted my account and recovered my data from that site as well many others like hubpages, squidoo etc. I have done the same on Experts column and other similar pay/view sites of late and stopped posting. Currently my writing activities are limited to only 2-3 writing sites but mostly active on post to pay forums which bring better result in quick time.

Yes, I agree some of our articles lose their relevance if not published immediately but as I said I am also an ordinary member of this site doing my best for the revival of certain sections of this site from time to time. I don't think I can do any better than this.

Thank you said by: MG Singh

I really appreciate the good work you are doing.  Hope ChangeS will take place and site flourish. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.