Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

Earnings are frequently updated now. It is a great move. Congrats Boddunan Admin Team. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Keep going. I hope all of the members enjoying a lot to see...
When I castes vote there comes a message occationally "This name has been registered, use another name" . I knows it is due to log out.Why it logs out automatically?...
There is no option to delete an article if someone post the same article twice by carelessness.It will be good if there is an option for deleting article before publishing.
When posted replies in forums what I encountered at various times today are given below.Please let me to know what are these things? 1) /forum/post.html...
Hello members, Please see the image. Yess I got my payment for the first time from internet. This is the proof of my first earnings from Boddunan.com. This website...
When an approved article is edited and resubmitted its status was found in a yellow color icon.But today when I edited and resubmitted a Thanks message comes and when came in my...
After enjoying four days vacation in Coimbatore am back with boddunan family with an award in caption writing contest!!
This error message is coming on forum reply Error loading component: com_alphauserpoints, 1 Previously it was showing message with earned points.
Anantnag, June 29: Enough is enough. Government of India and its state should understand the height and depth of violence prevailing in Kashmir Valley. As per the reports drop in...
Revenue sharing program had completed one year of introduction.I am very happy to inform that I have been in the list of past 12 editions of revenue sharing program.I think some...
In many forum posts the heading is given and the content is a link.In many cases that link do not work.So the member gets no information.Also all may have no time to go to the...
INGAPORE: New Delhi was today named among the top four global cities at the inaugural Lee Kuan Yew World City Prize here with Chief Minister Sheila Dixit appreciated for her...
Today while editing an article I had to upload eight images.But in editing window there sees only four tabs under image upload section.How can I include more than four images...
how should i know i much i have voted poll?
I rarely peeps to vote and today I saw eight polls submitted by same author with same date within two hours.Was that restriction 5 polls per day abandoned?Or again bugs in ???
Today at most time, when I open a discussion in forum I received a window with "/forums/5-the-lounge/58716-qcompondedq-word-game.html?limit=15&start=120...
I am happy to say that i come to complete my 1000 post on boddunan.
Sumit can i be Next moderator-To dear Maverick sir i'm still unable 2 knw offficial requirement from boddunan
Hey All, I would like to highlight this, very interesting one, fact. Although it appeared many times, Yesterday, we just paid off the Highest amount that one can get for...
In my account section when I checked my points in this month now it shows 5921. But in revenue sharing it shows only 5724.Why this difference?Which will be considered finally?