Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

have anyone faced this problem? i clicked polls tab in order to look for new polls but it displayed me the error. did anyone face the same problem?
I just want to collect your opinion in this matter as a senior member here. I am aware of even a single pulse or heart beat of our forum in the past 10 months. Now, our forum...
Usually member get alerted about PMs when he log in.So wish he will check and answer immediately.But here I experience a negative feedback from our moderator itself (Sorry to say...
There were many contests in boddunan.Most of them had ceased now.So why can't the prize money of the GD (which is a highly forum activating post) be increased? Share your...
Nowadays there is very tough competition shows on Leader Board. Really it is very good thing. Do you agree?
Hello friends after joining this site I have not work so hard but still my earning is increasing and today it has reached at rs930 I just have earned Rs110 from posting articles...
Now answer this one it should be very easy if you answered earlier one right.
HELLO FRIENDS. I MADE A PIC FOR BODDUNAN WEBSITE.. I HOPE EVERYONE WILL LUV THIS... I GIVE MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS... You can see this pic clearly by clicking on it.
Hai Friends, Have any one noticed that the current site's site is displayed on the main page??? Below the Online users, on the bottom left side, there is "SERVER...
Hello Friends, I am very happy to share some information regarding our Poll section with you. -Atul B
Yesterday India cricket team is selected for T20 world cup in west Indies next month are you happy with selection of the players.In the team lot of people are injured not fully...
can you touch your nose with your tounge?? This is a poll question.Under voting section sees... Related Polls What is your feedback on this polls feature? (17 Votes) Do you...
Hi Friends, Here is my picture with Boddunan T-shirt: -Atul B
Award for 02Aug'10-08Aug'10 has been skipped. Even though it has been added yesterday, there is a mistake in this award. Award for 2Aug -...
Who won the top commentor of the day award for 27th august? It shows my avatar but name is not displayed! :blink: :blink:
Hello Friends, Here is a video clip below... Have a look and please do comment! Rate this with 1 to 5 Scale!!!! 1 - Poor. 2 - Not Bad. 3 - Good . 4 - Very...
The day from which I started submitting articles again, I am facing problems one or another. When one mistake is corrected another one is rising :huh: :huh: :huh: . Actually I...
Some of the moderators and editors were absent for a long.Still they are getting T-shirts before active members who were made this site to this level.Is it justice?
Any body know what is the real name of maverick
I thibnk many of here have accounts in other sites also.Compare your experience there and here.