Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

This has been 6 months since i join Boddunan. :woohoo: :woohoo: To say the truth, i was active only for first week when i joined this site after that because of my project...
Come guys answer this one
Today when I checked my earnings there is point that cash paid column is filled with the amount i earned. But i didnt get any check to my home. Friends can you tell me...
Today I saw some spam posts - deleted in our home page of forum.But it is still open for discussion!Why it can't be locked instead of deleting ?
Hello friends, i am back again now.. on forums.. and also on boddunan. From a lot of time near about 20 days i am not active. I am not well due to some days and not feeling good....
Please let me know why one of my best article was not rewarded any point or any cash credits. The link to the above mentioned article is below:...
BODDUNAN PROBLEMS SHARING & SOLUTIONS CORNER HELLO FRIENDS, I AM STARTING A BODDUNAN PROBLEM SHARING AND SOLUTION CORNER, WHERE YOU CAN ASK ANY QUERY REGARDING...
Hai, I have seen a quite delay of 2 days in the review of the weblinks... Have this been faced by any one.... Please do reply.
HELLO FRIENDS HAPPY HOLI TO ALL OF YOU AND BODDUNAN TEAM. I AHVE MADE THIS PIC AND WISHING YOU ALL OF YOU.. ENJOY YOUR HOLI..
When I posted a reply to a thread the message at top was like this. Congratulations! You have earned 5 points Your message has been successfully...
Long ago I received an adhoc award for suggesting the crossword game in Boddunan.But it was not implemented till now.
Today when logged in , seeing the new look of website I felt some strangeness.Have any one felt this?
Why i am not getting cash rewards for my referrals. Please help me
Today it is 18th November 12:24 PM.Till now the daily contest winners list of 16th and 17th hadn't published.17th can be excused.But how 16th can be excused?
I was wondering if the 'Reset' button in polls can be replaced by "Clear" button. At present, if we want to search for a second word, we are not able to clear the item...
Today i got my first payment . am very happy. I want to produce the proof of it over here but i dont know how. But i felt like sharing this with all my boddunan friends. I...
The quality of articles being posted must improve...Don't post articles just because you get 5 or 10 rupees for whatever you write!(I'm sorry for being harsh :( , but this is the...
I had read somewhere that boddunan pays cash for casting votes in poll.For each 4 votes polled 1 cash credit will be added.But it seems not working.Was it withdrawn?
I noted that my status had changed to moderator.The moderator bonus of December is declared to be Rs 700.How many active moderators are there now and who are they to share this...
HTML code of "&" i.e. "&amp" is getting displayed. I am not aware about validations of the application (Boddunan Website). Just by navigating...