Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

Respected webmaster i had submitted my article 5 days ago still it was in pending i dont know what it is please explain
The results of daily contests are also becoming a weekly announcement.Hence the participant doesn't get an idea of the winning events.So it must be published at least within two...
In most months revenue share list some one sees to be crossed the minimum point limit twice.Why don't they give one more share of revenue or some percentage additionally...
Hi, We can send the message to the person using the COMMUNITY tab but while sending the message to any person the FORUM.. TAB is Selected or Highlighted.. i would like to...
For the past few weeks i see some people are starting a new thread and just giving an hint about the topic in two lines and then asking to click here or Read more. The main...
Really i am very poor in my memory i will try to keep memorize but i cant how about you guys
There is a quite delay in the "Boddunan Revenue Share" for the month of MAY... Do anyone have any reason about this! Can anyone let me know the reason??
For the past 1 week or so, I can't open this site occasionally. I don't know the reason. Do you people also have the same problem? I am using mozilla which is compatible with...
When an article is opened for reading first comes the "Earn money" article in home page as full page article.Under it comes the article.So a new reader may not be able...
Hi members, I was shocked when i found that there were only 18 articles about football in boddunan. Football has the largest number of fans all over the world compared to any...
By the introduction of new point system forum became active.But there sees a drawback.Many old relevant as well as irrelevant discussions (some are months ago)are coming to home...
I can't find Question and answer Category now. That's why am posting it in Feed back. I have seen Hindi letters pronounced PHA and FA. For example Phool is different from...
Hello friends Award list shows that i have won top commenter for 27 august but my user name is not written . It only shows my display picture.
I got 1000+ cash credits. I want to know how i get the payment . Identification number is sent through mail or by post?
Dear Friends, I would like to share my 2 days experience with Boddunan.com that has bee cheerful, exciting and worth sharing with you all. A summary of my postings is as...
After a long time I visited Q n A section today.In all answers given HTML tags are displayed as such!So it is totally illegible.To make it good such technical problems should be...
I know you all wonder what I am going to tell you. It is not about any general topic rather a topic within Boddunan happening all over my stay with Boddunan. So here are few...
It occurred half an hour before. I saved a lengthy article and opened it to edit. But by mistake, it clicked the article below it. It was an already approved article waiting for...
When opened the Award winners list at top sees Amit as Creative poll of the week for 4th to 20 th December and Forum Supporter as SDhappy for the same period.Is it a late...
Two days ago I posted my 1000 th post in Boddunan and became the first platinum member of...