Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

I'm happy to change my decision to leave BODDUNAN as i really felt emotional abt reply frm of @sarala,Isha,ajay,Maveric sir ,gulshan kumar ajmani,ajay,Rajani K,Pearl...
Boddunan is very strict about copied contents!! Let me tell how the editors might be checking for copied contents.. First searching the article title in search engine, Second...
The current system of providing 5 points for commenting on discussion is a good one. . But i suggest a change to 4 points for those who comment and 1 point for each comment to...
Hey Maverick, Can we have some clear definite rules regarding article posting please. My latest article was first approved by moderator and later rejected and the rejection...
-Hai Friends, I think the "Leader Board Award" for 03-May-2010 to 09-May-2010 is not yet announced!!!!! I haven't seen any question from any of the members till...
My mail box is getting filled when some one replies for an article in Boddunan.Those articles are not read by me at all.Why this occurs?How can I check it?(The check box is left...
Hi Which is the best marriage gift for My colleagues?
Have you noticed or informed the points increment for posting replies?I just saw it and was surprised.Is it allowed for comments also?
In the new look of the website the category while posting a thread is announcements by default.I posted two threads today not noticing it and were really under feedback.Now How...
I read an article at 10:45 AM on 23/11/09 Monday.When posted a comment there sees..."Abid Areacode , November 22, 2009" To which day this comment will be counted ?
In top earners list there sees some points.I have 725 or like that.What does it mean ?
The first step to planning an event is determining its purpose, whether it is for a wedding, company, festival, graduation or any other event requiring extensive...
Today it was seen that the comments posted in articles and polls are not getting any point. I don't know whether such a modification was published in last weeks. If not please...
The first step to planning an event is determining its purpose, whether it is for a wedding, company, festival, graduation or any other event requiring extensive...
Today I responded to many forum threads.But when looked my account I saw that I had got only 21 points, 1 for log in and the other 20 for quiz participation.Was the point for...
I am latest MAESTRO MATE member of boddunan? I am feeling happy to listed on top rank.
hi members, here in this forum i am going to describe about a part time job which i am enjoy doing. Here are the details: The name of the company is MOBITEL. They have a tie...
The late review and approval of articles is one thing that is really demotivating on boddunan...something must be done in this regard
Thanks Boddunan and Maverick for Approving my following articles and awarding points and cash credits: 1. Application for admission (School):...
Are you happy with admin system and support of Boddunan? I am happy.