Today I responded to many forum threads.But when looked my account I saw that I had got only 21 points, 1 for log in and the other 20 for quiz participation.Was the point for forum response stopped?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now when a reply is posted the message that comes is "Your message has been successfully posted".Earler there was a congratulation with points credited.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This means we are still getting points for forum response.
Is the points for forum response canceled.
No it is still there. May be something went wrong during software upgrade. I will correct it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Now when a reply is posted the message that comes is "Your message has been successfully posted".Earler there was a congratulation with points credited.

your post should contain minimum 50 characters to get points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Aman Sinha
I have also observed that 5 points is not credited to the account for posting response in forum.
Points are credited if your reply contain minimum 50 characters

I have verified by checking with the "Latest Activity" column. I am sure the points are not credited for forum response.
Maverick, I have checked it, even though the response contains more than 50 characters, the points are still not getting added! Something is wrong with the software update!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

YEAH I ALSO CHECKED IT ,THE POINTS ARE NOT BEING AWARDED EVEN IF THE RESPONSE CONTAINS 50 CHARACTERS.i THINK IT WILL BE CORRECTED SOON.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.