Hi,
I got my Check for Rs.2220 yesterday(18.08.2009). :woohoo:

I am very Happy. :lol:

I hope that i will got my next check very soon.

Thanks to Boddunan Team :laugh:

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Vijay,

Many congratulations for the first payment. And all the best for the next :)

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulations Vijay :D

Kindly post your scanned copy of your cheque so that all the members will be encouraged and appreciate your hard work!

Keep up the good work!

Swetha Shenoy
Congrats Vijay.
You done a great work and rewarded for that.
Please post the cheque ,but cover the sensitive information.

Congratulations once again. ;)
Happy posting, Happy earnings. :laugh:

-Atul Barapatre B)

atulb@boddunan.com
Am proud of you Vijay as you really worked hard and realy really good work you've done....all the best and congrats
Congratulations Vijay. Really nice work you have done. Best of luck for the future.

One question though, can I also publish my check over here when I will receive it?

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Hai Rajinder Soni, :)

Yes,you can post a scanned copy of your check when you recieve it.

Check this out,My First Payment from Boddunan this is the proof submitted by our moderator;Atul Barapatre

Hope to even see your scanned check here! :)

Thanks and Regards,
Swetha Shenoy :laugh:

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you very much Shwetha for your kindness and support.

Best of luck... :)

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Hearty congratulations vijay. :-) work hard and earn more.

Soni worked really hard so he will get his price......keep up the spirit.....am waiting to see your scanned proof( after you get it)
Thanks a lot Rajkumar...... :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.