Nowadays there is very tough competition shows on Leader Board.

Really it is very good thing.

Do you agree?

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,Really its a very good thing.It encourages participation.
Yes it shows good for the site and people are participating in all things to have their names in the leader board.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, it is a very good sign for the site and this kind of things always keeps the members of boddunan on foot to give their best to be at the top of the list...I too hope that this site will come up with more ideas like this in future to make this site the ultimate one where members will log in for competitions and excellence....
Yes this is very good sign for site and members.. These days so many people actively participating in forum section...
Yes, I agree, There is lot of competition in leader board. As the members in the boddunan increased the competition also increased.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I agree, There is lot of competition in leader board. As the members in the boddunan increased the competition also increased.

:laugh: you are right sarla

competition is very very tough

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
Yes, its tough to become the leader board as you need to devote lot of time to it. But one good thing is there for sure that lot of quality discussions also go on which is good for those who want to earn knowledge from here.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
It mirrors greater activeness on the part of members and a very good sign for the site!
It is good to see the leader board with neck to neck competition which makes much more interesting to post, read and write articles.
Leader board is really motivating the members.A good competition is going on nowadays.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.