Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation Sarala,at last you got your first cheque. I am still waiting for the courier to arrive. Let me wait for another one day,after that I have to ask Maverick for the courier tracking number for further inquiry.
Thats great news sarala.. Now you can continue your work here without any fear....
yes, am so happy and now i have freedom to work over here . I got little respect in home that i can do something my life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congrats Sarala on receiving your first payment!!! I hope that you keep on doing the good work here and receiving payments...We all are with you!!! :) :)
Congratulation sarala for your first cheque .Hope you will earn more and you will get success in all way in future.
0006_2011-08-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3729]}
Great to know that you have got hold of first cheque! My warm congrats and best wishes!
thank you so much chinmoye

congrats Sarala hope you will get many more cheques in future and all the best continue your work with much more efforts.

SurekhaRamesh
see sarala your work is appreciated by also your parents. it is really great to know that that you have freedom to work on .
Thank you Isha and surekha. I will try my level best and I wish you too work well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.