Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Hey I guess, Boddunan Management might send us some caps as diwali gift like how we got T Shirts....I request maverick to reply .... [/quote]

Caps is a good idea...or it could be something different, a bit festive and an inexpensive memento kind of thing! It would be fun to receive something like that! :)
1001_2011-09-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I dont't know how Maverick is going to respond to this. Here is this one from me well in advance!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3754]}
Thank you dada .This may be excellent idea to give bonus to all active members in Diwali.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
See administration all of us are waiting for your approval for gifts or bonus.
[quote]Hey I guess, Boddunan Management might send us some caps as diwali gift like how we got T Shirts....I request maverick to reply ....

Caps is a good idea...or it could be something different, a bit festive and an inexpensive memento kind of thing! It would be fun to receive something like that! :)[/quote]

Previously most of the senoirs got T-shirt, which some of us havent received. Maybe caps are good idea but doesnt suit the festival atmosphere. I think some contest realted to festive can be good idea which should be awarded with high cash credit for each participant. :laugh: :) But i dont think the admin is interested at this time when the site is been renovated. :unsure:
[quote]
Previously most of the senoirs got T-shirt, which some of us havent received. Maybe caps are good idea but doesnt suit the festival atmosphere. I think some contest realted to festive can be good idea which should be awarded with high cash credit for each participant. But i dont think the admin is interested at this time when the site is been renovated. [/quote]

Yes I agree with Rajani, there should be something related to the festival. If you have any ideas Rajani, then please do share with us all. I am sure Maverick would definitely approve it if its going to do the website and all associated with it a lot of good!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

but i hope this idea is very well and can be implemented as this is for the festival only and members will get new thing also.
[quote]
Previously most of the senoirs got T-shirt, which some of us havent received. Maybe caps are good idea but doesnt suit the festival atmosphere. I think some contest realted to festive can be good idea which should be awarded with high cash credit for each participant. But i dont think the admin is interested at this time when the site is been renovated.

Yes I agree with Rajani, there should be something related to the festival. If you have any ideas Rajani, then please do share with us all. I am sure Maverick would definitely approve it if its going to do the website and all associated with it a lot of good![/quote]

Initially, i think competitions on one or all of these things can be good idea

Rangoli competition where photo or drawn image of rangoli can be conducted as Rangoli is part of any festival especially diwali

Articles or some interesting tips or experiences on different festivals of different religions.Here the best article should be featured in home page with some good cash credits.

Photo contest on diwali celebrations where only unique photos should be awarded. I think here geniunity is not possible to check but some really interesting photos can be give some points.

Receipes contest can also be conducted.

Poems contest on any festival can also be encouraged,as boddunan indeed have hidden poets/poetesses :cheer: Different languages can also be considered here.

Presently i think these would be my suggestions.
[quote]Hey I guess, Boddunan Management might send us some caps as diwali gift like how we got T Shirts....I request maverick to reply ....

Caps is a good idea...or it could be something different, a bit festive and an inexpensive memento kind of thing! It would be fun to receive something like that! :)

Previously most of the senoirs got T-shirt, which some of us havent received. Maybe caps are good idea but doesnt suit the festival atmosphere. I think some contest realted to festive can be good idea which should be awarded with high cash credit for each participant. :laugh: :) But i dont think the admin is interested at this time when the site is been renovated. :unsure:[/quote]

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Yes Boddunan cap is a good idea. T- shirt is also good. it will be good motivation to work more.
0006_2011-09-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.