Hey Maverick, Can we have some clear definite rules regarding article posting please. My latest article was first approved by moderator and later rejected and the rejection reason I got was

Rejected. Url links not allowed in articles.

Whereas in one of our previous interaction you had clearly stated that links were allowed. And this warning means that no links are allowed.

Anyways, after a lot of digging I found the post where you had said that and It said one link is allowed. So I deleted one link out of the two contextual links, so lets see if it gets approved.

Also, don't you think writers and editors should know about this guidelines, so that writers can take care and editors can themselves reject the article, saving time for you and more importantly for the writer to make the change as the article sits for few days even after getting approved.

Also, if one link is allowed should not the rejected reason should be changed or my english comprehension needs some training!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Even i have faced this problem. My article is approved by the editor or moderator but it was reject by the admin. But previously i have submitted articles with urls , but at the time they didnt reject. I dont why now they are rejecting. Ok If they reject then management should tell to the editor and moderator not to approve the article if it contains urls.
This is really bad. that first they approve the article and then they reject.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Arun,

Approval by editor is not a final action and administrator reserves right to publish or reject.

As per the guidelines, only one url is allowed per article which should be at the end of the article and should be a reference to the content you post (in case you have referenced some content, please do not copy paste any content). Please note that the articles are not meant to promote your site.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick I do understand that and if you re-read my post, I stated that the warning should change and also editor should be made aware of the guidelines. It is not explicitly written anywhere.

Also, my article had no copied content or out of context link, both were related to iphone 5. And before starting this forum thread, I had already removed one link and resubmitted the article. I found one link rule in a reply of yours six month a ago, not in article submission guidelines.

Also, what I wanted to say is, that the article rejection warning should change. It should be something link "ONLY ONE LINK ALLOWED" and not "ARTICLE REJECTED.URL LINKS NOT ALLOWED IN ARTICLES." sends a wrong signal. No one is going to dig deep like I did.
I have updated the article guidelines (link available from faqs section) with the rule. Hope that serves the purpose.

I do take note of your other points. And please submit fresh article and do not edit rejected one.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have re submitted the article again. A fresh article. Thanks for updating the article guidelines.
thank you for the information maverick.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks for nice discussion with lot of information.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yeah there are few of new guidelines . thanks for the information.
If there is any change in rules, i think admin or concern person should inform it or else we may follow what we know or understand. I also have not got answer for some quizzes submitted before, where cash credits are not awarded to two approved quizzes. But maverick told that if more than 15 or 15 questions are submitted then only cash credits are given, which was not the same rule followed before. Still i dont know when the rule changed. :unsure: :huh:
Rajani,

All guidelines are posted on announcements and contests sections of the forum. Please go to categories page and click on appropriate category. Many people tend to miss the important announcements like these and they will never understand why such rejections happen. Please go through every announcement.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.