Today i tried many times but when i try to upload in 2nd step after some times page redirecting to the same 2nd step page.. what to do?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try clearing all cache, cookies and temporary internet files and login again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

the same problem is happening for me too...i cleared all cookies and i logged in once again.. but still it is showing the same problem while try to upload the document.
Which browser you are using? Did you try with different browsers?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i am using firefox 3.5.. i will always login with this browser only..
Its bit strange. I am able to upload and proceed to the next stage. How much is the file size. Max size is 1 MB

the size is 354 kb.. i restarted my system and i tried ..now, it is uploading correctly and went to third stage ...thanks maverick ...
hello Maveric sir, i did all what you said in this thread but i am still facing this problem..
i tried with all the latest browser like firebox,opera,google chrome.. but still i am not able to upload document.. what to do?
Why shouldn't you restart the system as Vivek did?

this time i did everything but still i can't upload
Send me the document and I will try.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.