Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
there is also another possibility in reason for unable to upload the document.. if you uplaod a document but in the same name if another document exists in boddunan, it will lead to same second page..
i faced it once when i try to upload a question paper..in previous style of boddunan,it showed a error message.. but in new style of boddunan , it didn show the error but it leads to same second stage itself..
so rename the document and try it once........
vivekm wrote:
[quote]there is also another possibility in reason for unable to upload the document.. if you uplaod a document but in the same name if another document exists in boddunan, it will lead to same second page..
i faced it once when i try to upload a question paper..in previous style of boddunan,it showed a error message.. but in new style of boddunan , it didn show the error but it leads to same second stage itself..
so rename the document and try it once........[/quote]

Yes. It may be the reason for it. Try to rename the document and submit it again.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
vivekm wrote:
[quote]there is also another possibility in reason for unable to upload the document.. if you uplaod a document but in the same name if another document exists in boddunan, it will lead to same second page..

Do you use any Internet security software/proxy?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

internet security software means did u mean antivirus software???
Maverick wrote:
[quote]vivekm wrote:

Do you use any Internet security software/proxy?[/quote]

This time i turnoff my ESET smart security.. but still i can't upload

no sir i never use any proxy
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Send me the document and I will try.[/quote]
sir

How to send ?
I am not sure if there is any other name for it but it is called as Internet Security software only. It includes antivirus, spam protection, online protection etc., features. Generally such software interpret the browsing experience.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

sathish wrote:
[quote]Maverick wrote:
[quote]Send me the document and I will try.[/quote]
sir

How to send ?[/quote]

Check your PM

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.