When i am moving from one link to other link ,i am getting this error .In a hour, i am getting around this error 10-15 times,so thought to mention this error.Although this error is not doing any harm to posting.

[quote]Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.boddunan.com Port 80[/quote]

Hope you will solve this problem soon.

Thank you.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Pankaj,
Yes, we are also facing this server error problem in out back_end. We have contacted our hosting support technical people and this problem will be soon cleared off.
Thanks for informing.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
This issue is resolved. I hope we will not get such errors any more. This was a very frustrating issue for such a long time because of the incompatibilities between hosting provider and our code.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

My articles have not been approved for the last day or 2 and also my referral.

Is there any problem with the system?

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
We are actually facing some technical issues with the hosting provider and hence the delay. Please be patient and we will resolve all issues as soon as possible.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.