{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4391]}

I typed "Dravid , the great orator", one of the topic posted by Chinmoy ji and see the image what happened...

congratulations to all for their hard work and commitment
dravid.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Abhishek for highlighting it! I think if we imaginatively title our threads - the result could be very effective!
Thanks Abhishek for highlighting it! I think if we imaginatively title our threads - the result could be very effective!

Yes, titles of the posts should be proper and meaningful.
Your post has also the link of the famous speech of Dravid which swept the audience off their feet! Sasikanth and Vinodh please note them! Thanks!
What we should not fail to notice is that this post comes ahead Zeenews and even facebook!
of course the article might be quite good. or else there is no way it can rank higher i search engines.......

but one thing i need to highlight here is the fact that thee was no other article in the web with the search term.."dravid, the great orator".normally anyone searching in gogle woud not type in this search term . they would go for terms like dravids speech, dravid at bradman oration etc...
Your post has also the link of the famous speech of Dravid which swept the audience off their feet! Sasikanth and Vinodh please note them! Thanks!

Chinmoy ji, i got it., thanks for informing .. :)

Vinu
Its nice to see that boddunan traffic is increasing day by day I hope we will grow more.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Its really nice to see boddunan articles featuring ahead of Zeenews and Facebook articles! Good show, Chinmoy! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

It's not an article but a post.

@Deepak

I don't think it's possible to hazard any guess as to serach words as it's individual specific!
Its feels very happy to see such thing coming out. Its feels that proud to be working here. Thanks chinmoyji.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.