The late review and approval of articles is one thing that is really demotivating on boddunan...something must be done in this regard
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The editors, moderators and administration need be more prompt and regular. The members especially new ones are discouraged by delay in approval of articles, announcement of award, payment etc. A time schedule should be fixed. Like citizen charter, we also need Boddunan charter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vidhimayur
i think its a great solution..the time taken in approval of every article should be fixed.
yes its a good idea. let us see what our admin will take action on it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes now a days the editors and moderators are so busy so the articles are getting late approval as per gulshan ji views it is best to be fixed.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sometimes admin approves articles within two days and in other cases t takes more days .That is little bit frustrating .
I am actually very sorry that this sort of unpleasantness is occurring here, but I can only speak for myself. I do try to review and approve the articles within 24 hours but sometimes I am not able to do it quickly because of personal issues. But the fact that disappoints me even more is that I am seeing that even articles I have approved 4-5 days ago are still not published - something that is not within my or other editors/moderators' scope. It is entirely within the scope of the admin team, which I guess is too busy to even notice this thread! :( I hope the scenario changes soon.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vidhimayur, Rajani K
I believe administrators take notice of it.
The editors, moderators and administration need be more prompt and regular. The members especially new ones are discouraged by delay in approval of articles, announcement of award, payment etc. A time schedule should be fixed. Like citizen charter, we also need Boddunan charter.

Gulshanji, in few words you have very well explained the exact problem. Promptness is where this site lacks and it is really demotivating and discouraging not only for new members but for all. And your suggestion is just superb, I hope admin team takes a note of it.
I am actually very sorry that this sort of unpleasantness is occurring here, but I can only speak for myself. I do try to review and approve the articles within 24 hours but sometimes I am not able to do it quickly because of personal issues. But the fact that disappoints me even more is that I am seeing that even articles I have approved 4-5 days ago are still not published - something that is not within my or other editors/moderators' scope. It is entirely within the scope of the admin team, which I guess is too busy to even notice this thread! I hope the scenario changes soon.

Kalyani, I would like to take this opportunity to say I really like your promptness as editor because earlier also when I had query regarding my article, I messaged you and got your reply very quickly. And this happened not only once but every time whenever I messaged you asking my query. Thanks for that and believe me not every editor is as prompt as you.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I totally agree with vidhimayur here...kalyani mam you are doing full justice to your job as i have seen an article of mine getting reviewed and approved by you within hours of submission...but unfoftunately it is yet to be published :(
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.