The topic is locked.
Hi friends,
I am happy to inform you that my first article titled, "Is it really time for a breakup? " is published.
I want to know about your feedback regarding, the format that I have attempted to write is user friendly and whether it will be liked by users.
Kindly provide me with more suggestions if any.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The article is really good to read. But it will be good if pictures are inserted.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Also I want to know whether no of words will count to get more points.

Meera sandhu
Yes of course.The number of words will really count. Have a minimum of 300 words.
I asked, if I write more, will I get more points

Meera sandhu
I asked, if I write more, will I get more points

Yes Sandhya that's what I meant number of words count. Read it clearly.
Congratulation on approval your first article and I have read it.Very nice.Try to write in more details and keep it up, your writing skill is appreciable.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulations Sandhya for your first article is published now. And as you have asked, yes word count is also important. Minimum is 300 words but if you write article with 1000 to 1500 words and if quality of article is good and right and proper words are used, it can definitely fetch your more points and more cash!!
Congratulations for your first article.

Few of my suggestions for writing articles and get more cash credits:
1. write article in your own words.
2. your article should be minimum 300 words and maximum is your wish. but if it is more than 300 words then only the management will consider it as article.
3. If you want to earn money cash credits and points for your article then try to write article of more than 1000 words and include a picture related to your article . But the picture must be non copy righted one.
4. If you want to submit your article without any complications and get approve then write article in a ms word then check spelling, font and format of your article , if everything is ok then past it in the boddunan site at submit article.

I hope you follow these and write more and earn more.

All the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congrats for your first article. Always use proper formatting and try to make articles more than 1000 words and also add related picture to earn more points and Cash credits.

Vinu
Thank you for the suggestions

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.