The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i find the suggestions given above really nice and good for fresh boarders....it would be more appreciated if the experts bring out some more points to earn good cash and rewards........

smriti
hello smitha,
you have crossed 1000 points. Me not even 900. Then, how have I become Senior boarder? I thought 800 points might be the threshold for becoming Senior boarder. Anyone please clarify my doubt.Does number of posts count?

Meera sandhu
hello smitha,
you have crossed 1000 points. Me not even 900. Then, how have I become Senior boarder? I thought 800 points might be the threshold for becoming Senior boarder. Anyone please clarify my doubt.Does number of posts count?

Hi Sandhya, Check Smriti's number of posts as of now is only 23, yours has crossed more than 100 Posts. so, you are senior boarder and smriti is junior.

Here the title is given based on posts and not points.

Vinu
sandhya the level in forums depends upon the number posts. not points

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Is there any page in the site where we can know these details? Give me the path.

Meera sandhu
[quote]Is there any page in the site where we can know these details? Give me the path. [/quote]

Sandhya, each suite has an FAQs page which newcomers are supposed to read before they beginm any activity. I suppose you have not yet dones so, kindly read the FAQs, there are also many forum threads where most of these issues are already discussed, search them and acquaint yourself with them. Do not post any further queries before conducting a search!

Also, a request, do not post threads on reaching various milestones and do not post links to any articles unless you wish to start a discussion on something! I trust you understand and comply. For now I am locking the thread.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.