The topic is locked.
I think there should be some special benefits for those who start thereads pointwise or cash wise :) .I know there will be spamming if it is done so then it is better that admin scans the threads first then give awards :) .What do you say? :)

Because here i feel people need to be motivated to start threads. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sanjeev, I have put forward this suggestion before also. But, that thread was locked very soon :(
I think I have started more than 100 threads without getting any benefits from it. Actually it is more difficult to find a new idea rather than answering it. I even suggested that at least 1 point should be given. But that idea was also :(

Actually, earlier they were given points. But it resulted in spamming. That's why they stopped it.
All are interested in answering only. Isn't it? :cheer:

You can check old pages to get that thread

Meera sandhu
I had earlier suggested that one who initiates a thread should be rewarded if more posts are followed. I agree with the suggestion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel threads initiators should be rewarded and any activity could be turned into an act of spamming by those who have such intentions.Reading articles without ever going through them is one such activity. Many practiced it earlier and when they ran out of them simply vanished from this site!
Yes this is good idea but the whole decision is on Admin.Lets see what they decide.Members must be awarded by a points.
I feel threads initiators should be rewarded and any activity could be turned into an act of spamming by those who have such intentions.Reading articles without ever going through them is one such activity. Many practiced it earlier and when they ran out of them simply vanished from this site!

But we can earn easy points by answering just a 'Thank you' also....Replies also may lead to spamming.
But, to start a new thread really needs effort.

Meera sandhu

But we can earn easy points by answering just a 'Thank you' also....Replies also may lead to spamming.

Search for easy points is a tempting idea but it acquires a ridiculous character subsequently! Because the spammer is easily identified!

Search for easy points is a tempting idea but it acquires a ridiculous character subsequently! Because the spammer is easily identified!

That's right spammers are easily identified and should be punished for it but the thread initiation requires a creativity and makes this section alive so there should be some special awards for it but of course final decision should be of admin.
Sanjeev, before you join this site. For creating the threads 2points used to give. But as members are creating unnecessary threads. So the admin has canceled the points for creating threads. from then threads are created very less. we almost stopped working in forums then sandhya came and gave life to the forum section.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think thread initiator must be awarded as they are making our forum active by interesting information. So, admin should again think about it. :)

Vinu
Yes .. It should deserve something, instead of that currently we are getting nothing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.