The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev your avator is really cute. Your idea is really good. But, this will increase moderator work. Try to post this suggestion on suggestion box.

Vinu
Yes Sanjeev, I have put forward this suggestion before also. But, that thread was locked very soon :(
I think I have started more than 100 threads without getting any benefits from it. Actually it is more difficult to find a new idea rather than answering it. I even suggested that at least 1 point should be given. But that idea was also :(

Actually, earlier they were given points. But it resulted in spamming. That's why they stopped it.
All are interested in answering only. Isn't it? :cheer:

You can check old pages to get that thread

To avoid spamming, one thing can be done and that is one member can initiate only 10-20 posts in a day.
Previously there was 2 points for new thread creation but now No such.It can be re introduced .Admin. will take decision.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Admin should think about the thread starter and give some points for them as encouragement. sanjeev idea is also good. :cheer:

Vinu
But people have misused the points for the forum thread creation as people are creating unnecessary forums. So there is no points for thread starters. anyway it been more discussion on this topic. so it being locked now

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.