The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel instead of remaining in phone and all we should remember them through our mind. It is the best thing, I remember like that only

I think life is about showing others. So, we have to show them by giving indication that we love them.

I don't agree showing and doing is different we must do things for others instead of showing them that we have done things for them. :)
I feel instead of remaining in phone and all we should remember them through our mind. It is the best thing, I remember like that only

I think life is about showing others. So, we have to show them by giving indication that we love them.

I don't agree showing and doing is different we must do things for others instead of showing them that we have done things for them. :)

Sir, you took my words in different way. If we just keep quit and think good about others, then they can't understand that we are thinking good about them. So, we need to show them that we are doing good for them. In this way, they could also realize that we are doing good to them and in this way, if we need help from them, then we could get.

Want to make each day Accountable

Surprising people by making them remember about their special days will make them so happy. so when one is happy due to us that will be more happiest one to us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even I am poor at remembering important dates and phone numbers. I remember only 2 mobile numbers till now. That too my mother's number and my best friend's number.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
If we want to remember something that is not impossible ,just be possitive to remember.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I cannot remember all dates so I just maintain a diary to make remember some important dates which I feel that I might forget.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The topic fully discussed , thanks for your valuable views, time to lock this thread please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.