The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes sarala I know some of them in my office they dont know their no also. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Before I used to feel that people who are not educated, dont remember their number. but due to technology made people lazy so they started depending on their phone memory for their number. This is worste stage of the people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't but i regret that I don't remember the date when I saw her smile first time
I feed each and every important dates and momments in my mind. and some time i write in my mail or write in dairy so later i can refer them if i may forget.

i remeber all important dates whether birthdays, anniversaries or even some other also. And my family members refer me many a times to know who's birthday is coming. :P

a.s.
i remeber all important dates whether birthdays, anniversaries or even some other also. And my family members refer me many a times to know who's birthday is coming. :P

Before marriage, we are free birds and no responsibilities. But, after marriage, our duties prompt us to keep such things in the deepest corner of our memory

Meera sandhu
No I don't. I really don't even track my birthdays. Sometimes I don't even remember my birthdays and I realize it only when my friends call me to give them a treat!
Most of the important days i remember because those are much more important to me like my mom dad birthday, their wedding, my birthday and my sibling birthday and birthday of the people who admire me

Yes I am proud to announce that I do remember all important dates regarding myself and friends without a problem. My memory is good and I feed them in various gadgets as well which remind me about them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No not all the dates i remember i forget few ones.Sometimes even i forget my birth day also. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.