The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i remeber all important dates whether birthdays, anniversaries or even some other also. And my family members refer me many a times to know who's birthday is coming. :P

Before marriage, we are free birds and no responsibilities. But, after marriage, our duties prompt us to keep such things in the deepest corner of our memory

if so then i must tell that my mumma also remember all dates and she too has many responsibilities.

a.s.
Sanjeev thats really bad that you have such a weak memory. that you forget your birthday. You need to improve your memory

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sanjeev thats really bad that you have such a weak memory. that you forget your birthday. You need to improve your memory

I normally feed the important dates in my mobile but this time when i purchased a new mobile i forgot to copy dates in the new mobile and got messed up with dates. :laugh:

Will try to work on my memory. :laugh:
so u depend on your mobile for remembering all important days even for your birthday then i think you are gajani :) :p

so u depend on your mobile for remembering all important days even for your birthday then i think you are gajani :) :p

No i am better than Ghajni as i always remember my kids birthday always. :P :P :laugh:
Wow thats great sanjeev, so you are good father and I feel you kids are very precious to you. Really good

Yes they are precious.I can do anything for their happiness. :)
Yes I remember almost all of my family members important dates... :)
No not all the dates i remember i forget few ones.Sometimes even i forget my birth day also. :laugh:

I think you should remember all dates starting from Jan 1 to Dec 31 so that you shall never forge any dates in future. Not a tough job...Eheh?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No not all the dates i remember i forget few ones.Sometimes even i forget my birth day also. :laugh:

I think you should remember all dates starting from Jan 1 to Dec 31 so that you shall never forge any dates in future. Not a tough job...Eheh?

I remember the dates 1,2,3,4....Jan,feb,march.....but still not able to remember it.Ok you are my friend can you tell when is my kids birthday? :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.