The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes my marriage date and my birthday date and my husbands birth date, that all I remember.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I do forget lots of dates,especially my brother and sisters birth dates. My Nani makes me memorize those dates.

Want to make each day Accountable

Really i am very poor in my memory i will try to keep memorize but i cant how about you guys

You cannot remember dates it cannot show that you are weak by memory.many people have such kind of phobia.............Just use some notes to remember that dates........
Really i am very poor in my memory i will try to keep memorize but i cant how about you guys

You cannot remember dates it cannot show that you are weak by memory.many people have such kind of phobia.............Just use some notes to remember that dates........

I have started to store some dates in Mobile. So, i think we should do this, to remember few dates.

I have started to store some dates in Mobile. So, i think we should do this, to remember few dates.

The best idea is to use a calender to store all your important dates and time on calender.................... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The best idea is to use a calender to store all your important dates and time on calender.................... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually, everyone has a mobile and even a lost cost mobile also has the facility of storing dates. But, Calender is also a best place for storing.

I do remember certain dates like my children's birthdays and my own bro and sis b'days , but I am not really good at remembering dates .I feel so bad when I have forgotten my cousins' birthdays :huh: .My children are much better in remembering and they remind me knowing that I might forget important dates ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do remember certain dates like my children's birthdays and my own bro and sis b'days , but I am not really good at remembering dates .I feel so bad when I have forgotten my cousins' birthdays :huh: .My children are much better in remembering and they remind me knowing that I might forget important dates ...

I do remember every important dates of my life related to me and my dear ones. Some of them are pleasant while some of those are not so memorable, but that is part of life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do remember every important dates of my life related to me and my dear ones. Some of them are pleasant while some of those are not so memorable, but that is part of life.

Sunil, it is a gift to remember things clearly, at least I feel so, since I tend to forget many things easily unless it is imprinted in my mind...As you say we remember both good and bad memories that have left a mark !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many times i forget my date of birth.Other remind me for this date to me.......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.