The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really i am very poor in my memory i will try to keep memorize but i cant how about you guys

You cannot remember dates it cannot show that you are weak by memory.many people have such kind of phobia.............Just use some notes to remember that dates........

I have started to store some dates in Mobile. So, i think we should do this, to remember few dates.

The best idea is to use a calender to store all your important dates and time on calender.................... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually, everyone has a mobile and even a lost cost mobile also has the facility of storing dates. But, Calender is also a best place for storing.

Yes mobile is a good option to remember the important dates.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I most remember all the important dates of my life and about the people related to me.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I most remember all the important dates of my life and about the people related to me.

That good to see that you have a sharp memory but i use a calender to remember my all important date and timing...............
yes, i remember, i never write or keep remainder of them. I even surprise people by wishing them on their birthdays

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, i remember, i never write or keep remainder of them. I even surprise people by wishing them on their birthdays

Ya i also like such type of surprise from my friend and relative....if i know i keep quit to except surprise from other.........
i don't remember all date in my life but some very important dates i can remember in my memory.i remember most of my relatives birthday and their anniversary.in this case my memory is very sharp. ;) :unsure:

Sharmistha Banerjee
No not all the dates i remember i forget few ones.Sometimes even i forget my birth day also. :laugh:

I think you should remember all dates starting from Jan 1 to Dec 31 so that you shall never forge any dates in future. Not a tough job...Eheh?

It is very difficult to remember all important dates including your family members dates in a calender year..................A good idea to mark all important day in a calender........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: And follow such thing......
Really i am very poor in my memory i will try to keep memorize but i cant how about you guys

You cannot remember dates it cannot show that you are weak by memory.many people have such kind of phobia.............Just use some notes to remember that dates........

I have started to store some dates in Mobile. So, i think we should do this, to remember few dates.

The best idea is to use a calender to store all your important dates and time on calender.................... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually, everyone has a mobile and even a lost cost mobile also has the facility of storing dates. But, Calender is also a best place for storing.

Oh, I am keeping the in my memory well before mobile was introduced. I only remember those dates, which are related to my dear ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is impossible for me to remember all important dates I will keep reminder them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Except for a few very important events concerning my own immediate family, I tend to forget the others.My children remind me saying it is so and so aunts b'day or else I would just not remember ... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.