Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Higher proze money can attract more participation and revenues to sustain it.

I feel the rates here are going down directly in proportionate to $$ and Rupee, compared to $ the price is nose diving and many other features missing including.... you all know. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The money structure certainly needs to be revamped same as the website that keeps changing looks at regular intervals! I also expect that credits get updated regularly and not take long delays as has become the norm.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The money structure certainly needs to be revamped same as the website that keeps changing looks at regular intervals! I also expect that credits get updated regularly and not take long delays as has become the norm.

Yesterday I happen to reach the page of revenue sharing (I don't know how??). I saw the list of September!!So the site had become too lazy in such things.Why don't you shout?I had put this many times during my "sunny" days in boddunan. Admins may remember it.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yesterday I happen to reach the page of revenue sharing (I don't know how??). I saw the list of September!!So the site had become too lazy in such things.Why don't you shout?I had put this many times during my "sunny" days in boddunan. Admins may remember it.

Yes I remember Abid! But the admin is now quite busy and not really a regular presence here! So you can come back for good and join our efforts to get his attention :)

For thyefirst time there is unity inForum. Every one wants prize amount to be increased/

For thyefirst time there is unity inForum. Every one wants prize amount to be increased/

Normally there is always a unity among everyone, it is only when discussions are on that the differences occur!

Abid Areacode wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Abid, there is no point in shouting, I keep sending emails to Boddunan support but to no avail. The least that we can expect is to get the money accrued after reaching the minimum threshold i.e 1500/- in the same month and not after 4 weeks.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

vijay wrote:

Isn't that the same in our parliament where all members unite on the issue of raise irrespective of parties they belong to? :)  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Normally there is always a unity among everyone, it is only when discussions are on that the differences occur!

Differences are bound to occur in the Forums. And in this process members air their views. And that's the crux of these forums. I can't imagine a forum without differences. It looks like a dish without salt, tasteless and stale.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.