Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

For thyefirst time there is unity inForum. Every one wants prize amount to be increased/

Normally there is always a unity among everyone, it is only when discussions are on that the differences occur!

Differences are bound to occur in the Forums. And in this process members air their views. And that's the crux of these forums. I can't imagine a forum without differences. It looks like a dish without salt, tasteless and stale.

Exactly, if all members think on the same lines, there won't be room for discussion, it is with differences too that a discussion is continued and carried on.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Besides hike in Prize money, many competitive features which are defunct now are to be reintroduced. Only this will make the members to participate in a most enthusiastic way.

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
Abid Areacode wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The money structure certainly needs to be revamped same as the website that keeps changing looks at regular intervals! I also expect that credits get updated regularly and not take long delays as has become the norm.

Yesterday I happen to reach the page of revenue sharing (I don't know how??). I saw the list of September!!So the site had become too lazy in such things.Why don't you shout?I had put this many times during my "sunny" days in boddunan. Admins may remember it.

Abid, there is no point in shouting, I keep sending emails to Boddunan support but to no avail. The least that we can expect is to get the money accrued after reaching the minimum threshold i.e 1500/- in the same month and not after 4 weeks.

Mousumi...

So how all of you adjust to this? I think the illness is beyond treatment now.Still we can try.I will be with you to get it fast.Let us jointly try.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

Pl check your dashboards- I hope your dashboards have been updated. Kindle give your feedback in this matter. Thanks in advance.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Abid Areacode wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
Abid Areacode wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The money structure certainly needs to be revamped same as the website that keeps changing looks at regular intervals! I also expect that credits get updated regularly and not take long delays as has become the norm.

Yesterday I happen to reach the page of revenue sharing (I don't know how??). I saw the list of September!!So the site had become too lazy in such things.Why don't you shout?I had put this many times during my "sunny" days in boddunan. Admins may remember it.

Abid, there is no point in shouting, I keep sending emails to Boddunan support but to no avail. The least that we can expect is to get the money accrued after reaching the minimum threshold i.e 1500/- in the same month and not after 4 weeks.

Mousumi...

So how all of you adjust to this? I think the illness is beyond treatment now.Still we can try.I will be with you to get it fast.Let us jointly try.

How do we adjust- We patiently wait for our payments :)

The administration should see that the necessary things are done after seeing this post and the responses from the members.

rambabu wrote:

The administration should see that the necessary things are done after seeing this post and the responses from the members.

Did you check your dashboard today? Please let me know if it's updated now!l I have given management the necessary feedback.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Did you check your dashboard today? Please let me know if it's updated now!l I have given management the necessary feedback.

I really could not make out any difference in the dashboard, even if it is updated. 

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I really could not make out any difference in the dashboard, even if it is updated. 

I too didn't see any chages in the dashboard .

How does Boddunan earn its revenue also can be shared.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.