For the past 1 week or so, I can't open this site occasionally. I don't know the reason. Do you people also have the same problem? I am using mozilla which is compatible with this site. For the past 2-3 days this problem has become worse :huh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes im also having the same problem from morning.i tried to opened it from chrome.explorer and mozzilla also but its showing database error.

a.s.
Yes I faced the same problem today in firefox. But I could open the site in google chrome.
I tried three or four times a few minutes ago but could not connect. Then I opened search pages with my name and clicked a search result pertaining to Boddunan. Thus I reached the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

why so and so is happening?it is creating a lot problem. :( :(
from morning im facing this.it is working good for 5mins and then again the same problem.

a.s.
I think some error has occurred with database that needed to be corrected as early as possible :evil:

Meera sandhu
Same problem i faced today using google chrome. :evil:

Even i am not able to connect with mobile from last 2~3 days. :evil:

May be there is some technical fault. :)
but this time its working properly.no such problem has been faced again.

a.s.
Yes now its working properly may be they have fixed the problem. :)
Yes same problem happens to me also.After connection sometime it becomes slow also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya i too face this problem for past 3 days. This is also one of the reason i cant able to active here for past 3 days as Im using my mobile phone for working.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.