Yesterday India cricket team is selected for T20 world cup in west Indies next month are you happy with selection of the players.In the team lot of people are injured not fully 100% fit.I want to see both RCB players manish and robin in the team both are selected.So what you think about this.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya really happy with the selection of Indian cricket for T20 world cup player, i excepted more for Virat Kohli

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Its scary
I think Virat kohli has not shown till now some good show of batting thats why he was not selected but he will be in one day team.
The composition of the team is fairly on expected lines excepting a few.I think Balaji could have been included. Like Nehra he too has staged a great comeback at the international level.
Yes sir you are right If nehra is picked for the world cup then Balaji has bowled good line and length in this season.Selectors has choosed the same players which is in Team.
In current IPL going on many new players are scintillating their abilities.Really it was a tough decission to selectors whom should be ousted.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Jasmeet

I forgot to include the names of two exciting batsmen who have been doing very well in this edition of IPL- Manish and Saurav Tewary.Our selectors could have considered their selection.
Team selection has proved again that your chamchagiri is important not your game.
Yes ofcourse. I am happy.

Indian cricketer selected for T20 world cup means its an honor. Keeping the game spirit is what that is really important.
All the best Virat Kohil!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti, Virat kohil is not selected in the world cup team.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.