Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ITS good news I did not noticed it because I did earn something from boddunan from long time but now i am active.

will you participate in forums now onwards?

Sandhya I don't know about Santhosh but I am doubt full that I will continue it or not after being an emperor as I am planning to devote more time on writing articles I need to develop writing skills.Lets see what happens. :blink:

me too, now onwards will spend more time in articles

Meera sandhu
ITS good news I did not noticed it because I did earn something from boddunan from long time but now i am active.

will you participate in forums now onwards?

Sandhya I don't know about Santhosh but I am doubt full that I will continue it or not after being an emperor as I am planning to devote more time on writing articles I need to develop writing skills.Lets see what happens. :blink:

me too, now onwards will spend more time in articles

You already started it as in just little time you have written 4 articles. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes I will be active in forum and will post something daily. I will try to be active here.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes I will be active in forum and will post something daily. I will try to be active here.

Glad to see the determination. :)

Hope we see threads started by you daily. :)

Become an Emperor as early as possible :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes site is working very well. I can see my earnings being recorded nicely in the list but it is not yet added in the total earnings. I think this will happen by the end of this month. I like the new look of the site.
It is a great feature to see the earnings update everyday.It helps us to know our earning.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.